Chapter 9

It turned out that Qiao Tiancheng saw that it was late and Qiao Yang hadn't come home yet. So I called Liu Wen. Only then did I know that the third child really moved out.

The old father felt melancholy when the son left home.

But the current situation has opened up, and the third move out can really ease the relationship between the brothers.

He sighed and went to take a look at the third child's room. He found that the suit the third child wore to work, like his favorite collection of watches, tie clips and other small objects, had not been taken away.

He immediately set it up and asked the chef at home to make some snacks and appetizers that the third child usually likes. After packing up a few bags, he sent Ahang to Qiao Yang.

A line: TAT

He just stumbled on the Third Young Master this morning, but was caught by the Third Young Master on the spot.

Although he did not expose him at the time, according to the temper of the third young master, he would never be merciless.

Mr. Qiao didn't dare to refuse his order, so he had to bite the bullet and send the things over.

Passing the things to Qiao Yang, he turned and ran, but he slipped his feet and fell to the hard marble floor, knocking his head to blood.

He ignored the pain, turned around and hurried into the elevator, but how could the elevator not move! ! ! !

Qiao Yang looked at him and said, "What are you running? You have a head injury. Come over and I'll show it to you."

Ah Xing hid in the corner of the elevator, almost crying in fright:

"Three young masters, my head is fine. Please let me go back? I was wrong. I dare not hurt you anymore. Please forgive me."

Qiao Yang:...

In memory, the original owner did often beat and scold Axing.

"Don't be afraid, it's windy and dry outside now. You can't leave your head hurt like that, I'll take care of it for you."

He has a soft tone, completely devoid of the violence of the past.

But Ah Xing was half-believing, and always felt that after entering Qiao Yang's house, he could no longer come out alive.

But he also knew that the third young master wouldn't let him go, he couldn't even sit in the elevator.

In desperation, A Xing followed tremblingly.

~~

Geng Hui: "In, are you in the house?"

He was very worried about what the boy would do by Qiao Yang, and looked at Gu Ye and asked, "What, what can I do?"

The boy was shocked when he saw Qiao Yang. He was not tall, he was thin and stalk-like, and he didn't have any strength, and he couldn't help Qiao Yang do this to him.

This kind of thing happens from time to time in the wealthy circles. When something goes wrong, take some money out and press it down.

Gu Ye looked calm. The rumored Qiao Yang was indeed arrogant and violent, but he felt that the Qiao Yang he saw today would not do such a thing.

He calmly ordered: "Go to the next door to borrow a lighter. See if Qiao Yang will open the door."

Geng Hui: "Yes."

He hurried out, "dingdong" rang the doorbell opposite.

After a few seconds, there was no movement.

Anxious in his heart, he was about to press a second time, and the door opened with a click.