Chapter 16

The man in his arms has a soft voice.

There was a hazy soft light in Xiao Wanwan's eyes, and Qingjun's face was filled with tranquil joy.

Gu Ye was startled.

He never knew that a man could show such a gentle expression.

Like a hot spring trickling out of the heart, into the body, into the limbs, and into every fingertip.

The whole person is warmed.

He knows he likes men.

But I haven't really been tempted.

And this moment...

Gu Ye moved his lips and said softly, "...I am not your brother."

The voice is very low, like the one brought out when exhaling, only two people close at hand can hear it.

However, Qiao Yang did not hear, he fell asleep again.

Eyes were closed tightly, and the brows were soothing, as if with a faint smile.

Gu Ye realized that his whole body was stiff, so stiff that the arm holding the man was slightly numb.

He breathed out slowly, holding someone into the house. Seeing a quilt on the sofa in the living room, he walked over and laid the man flat on the sofa and pulled the quilt away.

The room was very quiet, only the sound of the man on the sofa sleeping peacefully.

Gu Ye squatted in front of the sofa for a long time before remembering that this was Qiao Yang's home.

He chuckled lightly, mocking himself.

Then stood up and turned away.

Sitting in the elevator downstairs, Gu Ye called Geng Hui: "Bring me a set of clothes tomorrow and take it to Room 1908 of Hirsun Hotel."

"Also check why Qiao Yang suddenly moved to Century Mansion."

The state furnishings in the room are very simple, without decoration. At first glance, it was an emergency and helplessness before moving in, and he couldn't live comfortably at all.

The Qiao family, such a young master raised in a family with historical background, even if it is to get close to himself, it is impossible for such a makeshift life.

~

Next day

Qiao Yang was awakened by the constant ringing of the doorbell.

"Who is it?"

He yelled dumbly and sat up from the sofa. The headache from the hangover made him frown.

Through the monitoring screen at the entrance, you can see a round-faced man with round eyes-Liu Wen.

Liu Wen got Qiao Yang's room card, and he could freely enter the community and get on the elevator.

He stood at the door waiting anxiously.

Until Qiao Yang opened the door to him with a mess of hair. He saw that Qiao Yang was still wearing yesterday's clothes, his trousers and shirts were crumpled asleep, and there was an unpleasant smell.

Li Wen asked in astonishment: "Young Master Qiao, why are you...you drank too much last night."

Qiao Yang said, "Why are you here?"

When I spoke, I realized that my voice was dry and dumb.

He coughed uncomfortably.

Liu Wen hurriedly entered the house to pour water on Qiao Yang, and couldn't help nagging: