sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ, ʏ/ɴ || sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸

From: Y/n, who is out of this world (Literally)
To: Mama Isabella

Dear Mom,

           By the time you read this letter, we must have left already, and I have mentioned the information I have, right? You see, I am not of this world. I am from a place where this world, the one you live in was a story within the pages of a book. I believe that your world was manifested into the creator's imagination, rather than made out of it, because if it had been made out of the story itself, life outside its plotline is nonexistent unless mentioned, which is clearly not the case.

If the timeline does not have any large changes or if a certain someone keeps the pace of their plan, then perhaps we will return to Grace Field on November 13, as what had happened originally. But do remember that is only the deadline. The future is still unpredictable, as my actions and knowledge could lead to devastating effects, I need all the help I can get.

Gather support. Specifically Matilda, Scarlet, Sienna and Jessica. They're names were mentioned in a special chapter, they seemed reliable enough. Please also gather support from medical professionals, just in case.

Be sure to keep Peter Ratri in check, as well as Andrew. If they act faster than originally, everyone will not be prepared. I know what to do this time to avoid the losses of the first. We need at least a year and a half for that. Before that time, they will be raiding fake shelters.

When the topic of Goldy Pond arises, please try to navigate their suspicion away from us. We do not want to think we have the potential to break their current society.

As worrisome as some of this information may be, there is no need to be concerned. For a year and a half, me and the rest will be living in a safe and secure shelter, along with some other refugees. 

Emma and Ray will become excellent fighters, demon slayers even, trained by an experienced fighter. As for Norman, he's continuing William Minerva's legacy, though it's best not to mention Minerva to anyone. Especially since Minerva was a Ratri, Peter Ratri's older brother.

If your wondering why we only stayed in the shelter for a year and a half, we were attacked. But we then moved into a bigger shelter, maintained by none other than Norman.

If there is any news about a Champion being hunted, get in touch with us. There is a radio at the shelter we reside in. Just do the usual check-in routine you have with the Moms, and say, "Beware of the champion. They will destroy our promised lives." Once we arrive at the shelter, which is about a week after our , we will be able to listen through a radio.

If ever there is an emergency with a demon, please take this in mind.

Do not use this before we arrive. Please.

A demon's weakness is their middle eye. Shoot it with a gun. And they die.

You know that they regenerate right? This is what kills them. Just remember this if you ever almost forget that they aren't invincible. In fact, not being able to eat human meat for long periods of time leads them to become wild demons. They rely on their food for their forms. If they look like a tiger, they probably eat that. Which is why they need human meat, to maintain their humanoid intelligence.

This is why your position is very powerful.

Be sure to strengthen and stabilize your position. Always watch your back. Watch Peter Ratri. Watch the higher-ups.

Survive, Mom. You still need to talk to Ray. To Emma. To Norman. To everyone.

I know this whole things seems hard, but I chose to be here. 

"I might not be able to decide whether the path is easy or not; but whether I tread the path is entirely up to me."
- Hua Cheng, Heaven Official's Blessing, Mo Xiang Tong Xiu

I hope you choose to be here too. Though I already know you will.

We'll be okay.

Sincerely, Y/n

A/n: I was going to post this this morning, but things came up

And was that quote me convincing yall to read that masterpiece? Yes, yes it was. Keep in mind abt the trigger warnings there tho- it includes body horror, gore, suicide, and others.  but the romance and the plot is sooo good

and it's also gay but censored af bc of laws against it in china

also ya'll were so sweet in the last chap im crying-