Chapter Four

I met the girls outside my door before taking the elevator down to the lobby and walking into the gym.

We walked towards the back where the ring was and I caught sight of Roman doing planks on the floor nearby.

"I'll join you in a second!" I told the girls before walking towards him.

I stopped infront of him and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey baby!" He smiled.

"Hey! How long you've gone for?" I asked sitting in front of him on the floor and picking up the stop watch next to him.

"Two minutes!" He answered and I nodded before placing the device back on the floor before stretching my legs out in front of me.

"How was your shopping spree?" He asked and I shrugged.

"It was good! Got something to eat with the girls when a little girl approached us asking for a picture!" I smiled.

"Did you buy something sexy?" He asked giving me a sly smirk.

"Maybe, maybe not!" I smiled making him chuckle.

The timer on the stop watch went off making him sit up and reset it.

"I got this last set of push-ups to do before the boys and I head out for lunch!" He informed and I looked over at the Twins in the ring as Jimmy was wrestling Naomi and Jey was spotting for Paige and Sasha.

"Lay down!" He stated and I looked at him confused.

"Uh, why?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Baby, just do it! I need you as motivation!" He smiled and I gave him a look before laying down on my back and he hovered over me.

"Hey, Ya'll ain't about to fuck in the middle of the gym are you?" Jimmy asked and we looked at him just as he got hit with a rear-view from Trin making me laugh.

"Focus on yourself, Uce!" Roman called before placing his arms next to my head and started doing push ups on top of me.

Everytime he came down towards my face he planted a kiss to my lips making me smile.

He did that twenty times before getting up and pulling me with him.

"Aw, that was so cute!" Paige smiled as she leaned against the rope inside the ring.

Roman went over to grab his towel and wiped the sweat off of his face before drinking some of his water.

"Alex, get your cute ass inside the ring!" Sasha called and I rolled my eyes before climbing onto the apron and inside the ring.

"Want a spotter?" Paige asked and I nodded before we locked up and practiced some moves on each other.

After a few minutes I went over to the side of the apron to drink some water when Roman and the twins came up to the ring dressed in regular clothes.

"All right, baby, we're going for lunch! See you later!" He informed and I bent over the rope to kiss him.

"Love you!" I smiled and just as he was about to respond Paige had rolled me into a pin and hollered.

"I win!" She chuckled and I glared at her.

"Love you babe, and Paige try not to break her!" Roman joked before walking towards the door and leaving with the twins.

An hour passed and the four of us were taking a break as we sat inside the ring watching the highlights for smackdown last night.

"Ouch! I can actually feel that!" I winced as I watched Bianca whip Becky in the stomach with her braid.

"Hey girls!" Braun called entering the gym and we looked up at him.

"Hey!" We smiled before he walked away and carried on watching.

"All right, you lazy shit, let's actually get some gym time before we hurt someone in the ring by accident!" Sasha called making me groan as I flopped onto my back.

She grabbed my foot before dragging me towards the apron and helping me out the ring.

Twenty minutes later I was running on the treadmill when I stopped to catch my breath.

I walked over to my bag before wiping the sweat off my face and looking at my phone.

"Girls, its four O clock. We have to be at the Arena by Seven. So we can get in another hour before we have to leave!" I informed and they nodded.

"Hey, Alex, can you spot me?" Trin asked and I nodded before going over to her and helping her with her sit ups by holding her feet down firmly on the ground.

An hour later I found myself walking into our hotel room and placing my stuff on the chair before taking my clothes I was wearing to the Arena out my bag and walking towards the bathroom.

Roman wasn't back yet so I hopped into the shower and let the hot water run over my body and hair.

I jumped slightly when I felt arms wrap around my waist and relaxed when I saw the familiar Tribal tattoo on Roman's arm.

"Geezus, Roman! You scared me". I muttered making him chuckle.

"Sorry babe! How was the Gym?" He asked kissing my neck.

"It was good!". I smiled as I relaxed into his arms and bit my lip when I felt his not so little member poking into my ass.

I turned in his arm before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

His arms tightened around my body before he pulled me closer to him making me moan.

He grabbed my ass in his huge hands before pressing me against the wall and bringing my leg up to wrap around his waist.

He bit down on my lower lip and I gasped out his he gripped me by the throat and licked a long line to the side of it.

"Baby!" I moaned and he hummed before pulling back to look at me.

"Maybe we should stop! We have to leave for the Arena soon!" He smirked before pulling away from me and I looked at him puzzled.

"Aw, hell no! Get back here and fuck me!" I grunted before pulling him against me and kissing him roughly making him groan.

Twenty minutes later we climbed out the shower before getting dressed and zipping up our bags before meeting the Twins and Trinity in the lobby.

"I am no driving this time!" I stated with my hands up as we approached the car.

We loaded the bags in the back before Roman climbed into the drivers seat and I got into the passenger seat with the Twins and Trin in the back.

"Girl is that a hickey?" Trin asked moving the collar of my jacket away from my neck before laughing.

"What? No!-- Shut up!" I mumbled making her and the twins laugh.

"What? I can't make love to my wife?" Roman asked looking at them in the rear view mirror.

"Nah Uce, I just didn't know you like to mark her like that!" Jey laughed.

"Well I do, and it's not normally on her neck!" Roman smirked making the boys howl in laughter.

"Roman!" I scoffed pinching his high where my hand was resting.