Failed Question

The AR team had their new modules installed and were ready for a fight outside. For this purpose, the Foundation caught and modified some Sangvis Ferri units, took away their weapons, and gave them paint rifles with the promise that they will be released if they beat the T-Dolls. 

Little did these units know that the AR team used real ammunition instead of paint. This was Erik's idea after chatting a little with SOP.

Erik: James, is the field ready?

Dr.White: Yes, release the SF units and send in the AR team.

Erik: Girls, your turn, but don't forget to use your new modules.

M16: They won't stand a chance.

The T-Doll team entered the training area where multiple plywood buildings were set up to imitate an urban environment with a street in the middle. The SF units were already hiding in the arena. Although their communication modules were destroyed, they tried to use hand signals.

Some of them hid on the buildings' upper floors, and some were down on the street to find the enemies.

SOP: Ooooh! I didn't get to try this thing... Can I? 

M4: Go ahead.

Everyone prepared for the heatwave and SOP used the full range scan. 

SOP: I see them! Sending the data to you now!

The data was shared between the dolls and they decided to split up to finish faster. SOP arrived first at a target that was patrolling the street. 

"Stealth mode? Let's see what this does..."

She activated it and didn't feel much of a change.

"Huh? It's broken probably... Then I'll just finish this the old way."

She snuck up on the SF doll but the ground was full of ball bearings that came from a crashed drone prop nearby. She stepped on it and slipped. 

*THUD*

She hit the ground with great force that made the SF Doll turn around. 

"Damn it! I'm spotted!"

But to her surprise, the enemy didn't shoot. It seemed like it couldn't even spot her. 

SF Doll: Hey! Something moved here, I need some help!

The other SF units came to check on the panicking doll. 

SF Doll 2: What did you see?

SF Doll 1: Something blurry fell to the ground and then disappeared!

SF Doll 3: Are you sure it's not dust in your eyes?

SF Doll 1: I SAW SOMETHING!

The third SF doll lifted the paint rifle and fired at the place where the 'blur' disappeared. 

SF Doll 3: See? Nothing. Now let's find those T-Dolls and get this over with.

The group of enemies quickly dispersed and left the paranoid doll alone. It went ahead but heard movement again.

SF Doll: Who's here! I'm gonna take you down! Show yourself!

SOP did show herself. She disabled the stealth mode directly in front of the SF unit. This made it look like SOP materialized out of thin air.