chap-12

It was Saturday taehyung was getting ready jin helping him .

(Pc -google)"Watch your steps tae or else you will fall ok "jin said fixing his hanbok

(Pc -google)
"Watch your steps tae or else you will fall ok "jin said fixing his hanbok.

Today jin dropped him infront of the class he know it will be hard for taehyung to walk .

Everyone of higher grades were sitting on seats taehyung and his class mates have dance.

Jungkook sat in front row he want see taehyung's dance .

song started taehyung was standing at the centre and every one cheering him he gave boxy smile to them.

When he have shift he position he his leg slipped and fore head directly landed on the floor.

Jungkook got to help him but other stood up immediately and continued the dance.

Jungkook can see his was were getting watery .his forehead become red were it met the floor .

But taehyung didn't cired loud .

Jungkook was tapping on feet he was waiting for performance to end .

As it ended jungkook took taehyung to back stage.

He kneeled infront of him .

He gently touch the fore head
"Are you ok bear "that one word was enough for him tears were falling from his eyes.

He gently touch the fore head"Are you ok bear "that one word was enough for him tears were falling from his eyes

(Pc - owner)
He sobbed and nodded his head .

Jungkook hugged him.
"Am sorry will go hospital ok "jungkook said and took taehyung to driver .
" plz Take us hospital driver uncle taehyung fall down ".driver looked at at taehyung.
"That's nothing to worry young master its just small bump we don't need hospital ".driver said looking at taehyung .

"Can you do want I said "jungkook this time not in pleasing voice.
Driver gave a nod and took Them too hospital called jin in mean time .

Jungkook and taehyung sat back seat . jungkook taehyung into his lap and wiped tears.
"It will ok baby "he said and kissed on his chubby cheeks.

taehyung was exhausted due to all activities slowly droze off .

Taehyung slept on jungkook lap clucthing his school uniform .

Jungkook just slowly caressed his hair.

Jin came to hospital .
"What happened to tae kookie "jin asked panting heavily .

"He fall on stage eomma look his head turned into red "jungkook said showing small bump on forehead.

They went to doc .

"Nothing to worry mr.kim its just small bump "he said gave small cream to them.

"Thanks doctor "jin said and carried taehyung who was still sleeping.

"I was so terrified when you called me kookie "jin said looking who was looking sad.

"Don't worry it just Small thing he will ok "jin said assuring him.

Jungkook just gave a nod .