chap-23

It was morning taehyung  wake up saw in his side jungkook was not there.
Sweet aroma has filled in house.
He know his bun was cooking breakfast for him.

He got up and made his way to kitchen he back hugged Jungkook who was flipping pancakes.

"Good morning bear "jungkook said kissing his cheeks.

"Good morning ". taehyung said and placed his chin on jungkook shoulder.

"You know   yesterday miracle happened I used say university bad boy he said sorry to me for minimal scratch that he gave me accidentally "taehyung said  .

A smirk formed on the Jungkook face 'he will 'he said it in his mind.
"He must really felt sorry for hurting my bear " jungkook said with smirk which taehyung can't see.

" May be".

Taehyung really doesn't have any friends in university.
He doesn't know what happens to them after 2 or 3 day when  ever he thinks they were close to each other suddenly other gives him cold shoulder or doesn't approach him.

He doesn't know what  happens to them.

But he never felt alone his bun was always there for him.

"Its completed baby shall we eat "jungkook said turning around.

"Yes "taehyung said giving him small peck.

"Dad is coming today "taehyung said in the middle of his breakfast.

"You will meet him today "jungkook asked looking at tae who shooked his head.

"No I want to have them privacy I will meet him tomorrow ". taehyung   said with smile .

His mom finally found his true love he was very good man and best dad for taehyung he always treats him like his own son.

They were sitting on the couch jungkook was sitting in younger's lap.
He placed his head younger shoulder kissing younger neck time to time .

He was too much addicted to taehyung it was so hard for him to stay away from him .

He threatened every one who  approach taehyung .He doesn't want to share him with any one even his mom .he was happiest jin found his love when tae was 7 he got more time to spend with younger.

Taehyung kissed his bun head holding him by his waist .

"Your so clingy baby bun "taehyung.

Jungkook looked directly at taehyung.
"Oh really them am going "jungkook tried to get up for his lap.

Taehyung tightened his grip on his waist  and pulled him closer.

He booped his nose with other
" I am  more then you happy "taehyung said kissed on corner of lips.

Jungkook smiled at other showing his bunny teeth.