33

"So you do have two sides to you." April spoke as she caressed Sunghoon's head.

"What do you mean?" He innocently asked as he looked up at her in genuine confusion.

She couldn't help but chuckle in disbelief as this reminded her of the last time they had seen each other.

+++++

She looked over at him, in almost disbelief as he ran a hand through his messy hair, now smiling at her cutely.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly, making her eyes widen even more in disbelief.

+++++

"Nothing Hoon, nothing." She said as she shook her head.

He shrugged as he laid back on her chest, pulling the covers over his shoulders.

It was already around 1pm, they woke up around this time since they had gone to bed so late and they had a very long night.

She still couldn't believe she was laying in bed with Sunghoon.

The one her mother had tried so hard to convince her that he wasn't going to come back for her.

Her high standards in the flesh.

Sunghoon dated other women as well. But none of them ever lasted.

Sunghoon was never satisfied with whoever he was with. Whether it was love-wise, relationship-wise or sex-wise.

For a while it was like he was just looking for someone to fill the void that could only be filled by one person.

They heard the front door open and keys dropping on the counter.

"Yeonjun's home." Sunghoon whispered as he adjusted himself to bury his face in her neck.

"Oh Sunghoon's not in the studio I see....." Yeonjun spoke to himself making the two chuckle.

He was always encouraging of Sunghoon dating, because he knew that he was very, very, very picky with women.

It wasn't that he was picky, it's just that none of them were April, so he always found something to break up with them over.

Whether it was because they were too loud or too quiet or just annoying, stupid meaningless little reasons that weren't even a bother to him when it was April that did it.

Since he was so picky, he barely ever was in a relationship, so when Yeonjun sees him thriving it's like it rained in the Sahara dessert.

"He makes it seem like you're a saint. How long ago was it?" April quietly asked Sunghoon, who shrugged his shoulders.

"Serious relationship..? Maybe about two years ago? I don't know."

"Two years is a long time."

"What about you?"

" Before Sam," She laughed making Sunghoon chuckle. "probably two years. I think."

"Why did it end? Your other relationship." He questioned softly as he lightly ran his thumb on her stomach as one of her long silky night gowns had ridden all the way up... for some unknown reason..

"He cheated."

"Asshole."

April giggled as she placed a kiss on his forehead.

"When I saw him with her, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would've." She sighed as she looked up at the ceiling. "I just laughed for some reason. I told him I never loved him and that I was bullshitting the entire time. I told him that he never made me orgasm, in front of the entire restaurant. Then I told the girl that he has a small dick and I walked out like a bad bitch." She whispered as she continued playing with his hair.