• Character Aesthetic •

Holaaa Peeps !!
I hope you all are doing well

As promised
So here is the Character Description  of
                  " His Obsession "

Starting my journey with my first book ever with the hail of  Lord Ganesha
So ,
       Ganpati Bappa Morya !!

Starting my journey with my first book ever with the hail of  Lord Ganesha So ,        Ganpati Bappa Morya !!

Mr. Rude

He is the King !! Before whom the World surrenders . A Business Tycoon whom the World respect a lot , whom the World think of a Kind Human Being but irony really was he the one ??

Then Neh he wasn't
He was a 27 years old an Arrogant , Rude and a Cold Hearted Man from whom the World fears a lot . His one glace can bring back a shiver down their spines . He doesn't believe in Love or Soulmate moreover he thinks that girls are not made for a devil like him .

Though girls are head over heels for his looks and for his money offcourse but he doesn't seems to be a bit intrested ;)

He was A Self Made Billionaire who not less than Angry Young Man with lots of Anger Issues he achieved a lot with his own Hardwork and Dedication and brought the Malhotra's Empire  at No. 1 in the entire World
Huhh this isn't a cup of tea that anyone could attain it ;-)
Ahhh isn't it interesting that this cold hearted man has only a soft corner for his family mostly for his Mother whom he has promised to give all the luxury , comfort and respect which she kept on longing in her entire life .

He is " Neil Malhotra" 

" Miss Perfect "

She was the epitome of Beauty and a girl with a Kind Heart and Joyful Nature . She was a girl who believes in Soulmate and Love Story !!

A girl with lots of humanity in her heart who is always ready to help others . She is an innocent soul between the cruel world .
Since her childhood she is suffering from Trust Issues .
She is bold , brave and a modern 26 years old girl persuing a degree in Business !!

She was " Ayesha "

So peeps here was the Character Sketch and Aesthetic of the Male and the Female Protagonist

So peeps here was the Character Sketch and Aesthetic of the Male and the Female Protagonist .

Do let me know your views towards the Main Characters of the story .

                       ∆ Warning ∆

This story is a complete work of fiction and is completely based on my imagination . Do not relate it with real life and incident .
All the places , time and incident shown is completely imaginary .
Anything related to real life is completely coincidental .

All the images used are either taken from Google or other sites but the editing is mine ;-)

There could be some triggered and mature scenes and use of hard language so read at your own risk .

As I am writing something like this for the very first time and offcourse I am not perfect in it so no offense regarding my work or anything else .
No offense in the comment section would be tolerated .
You guys are free to give suggestions but no negativity is allowed .
If somewhere you don't like it then you are free not to continue with it :-)

Do not copy my work in any means .
This is completely my work and I would not allow anyone to copy it , it's completely my idea so no one is allowed to copy them ;)

Tried my best to present you the characters !!
Hope you liked it

Do let me know your views on it and your comments are the source that could encourage me so please give few seconds to write your views please .

Character Reference on it's way !!
More characters will be introduced soon .

Till then

Do Share , Vote and Comment !!
Waiting for your response ;)

Lots of Love
Your Author