chapter 19

Nothing can be more beautiful than
A stranger coming into your life and handling you when you almost gave up on yourself. because that's when you realise that not everyone is just looking to play with your emotions.
Thats when you realise good people too exist❣️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"A-Aap?" Rishi and harshita both said in unison with nervous tone and moved bach hurriedly from eachother.

"Haan mein!! Why are you both expecting someone else.." that person said while folding her hands near her chest.

"N-Nahi...nahi toh.."harshita said and stutterd bad

"b-bhabhi see it's nothing what are you seeing!!" Yup it's saumya who caught them red handed and rishi said everything in one go after sensing the environment between them.

"Haan toh mein kahan kuch keh rahi hoon?"Saumya said and look towards them innocently like she had saw nothing.

"Huh? What.." the words left from Harshita's mouth automatically after seeing the sudden change of behaviour of her sister, she look towards rishi dumbfoundly and rishi also look towards harshita with confusion.

"What? What happened did i said something wrong?" Saumya said and smiled innocently before looking towards them while they both gulped harder.

"No no bhabhi you are....."rishi was about to complete his sentence but before that manvi came at the spot and look towards everyone dumbfoundly.

"Mom is calling me right.. let's go.." rishi said suddenly after seeing manvi coming towards his direction, He held her wrist and was about to drag her from that deadly spot but before that manvi interrupted him.

"Arey bhai but meine kab..."rishi didn't let manvi to complete her sentence and kept his hands on her mouth to shut it while saumya giggled secretly while keeping her hands on her mouth.

"I know i know mom is calling me you don't need to explain for what.. lets go.. "he said and dragged her from there while saumya ended up laughing really hard and harshita look towards her awkwardly.

After laughing her heart out finally she look towards harshita with her teasing stare, and slowly started moving towards her while harshita gulped harder when she look saumya coming towards her..

"Kahan fas gayi bhagwan!! Please baccha lo iss baar fir pakka kabhi bhi pooja ghar se ladoo chura ke nahi kahungi.." harshita mumbled to herself and saumya look towards her while raising her eyebrows.

"What ridiculous dii!!" Uss samay humlog chote the but now we are adult just think before saying.." she imitate Harshita's word out of nowhere and look towards her with her famous smirk... And harshita eye's widened in shock after seeing saumya's again sudden change of behaviour, one minute before when rishi was here she was acting like abla nari and now see.. "matlab had h ek minute mein wakt badal diye jazbaat badal diye" harshita mumbled to herself while looking towards her.

"Harshita madam back to the earth..." Saumya said while waving her hands infront of her and she cleared her throat before coming back from her thoughts.

"Now tell me.. do you both like each other?" Saumya said out of sudden in one breath while jumping in excitement and on the other hand when harshita heard her sentence, her eyes widened in shock while she choked on her own breath and started coughing badly.. saumya hurriedly came behind her and started rubbing her back gently.

"Are you fine now?" Saumya asked her when she saw her calming down but without answering her sentence harshita look towards her angrily and said..

"Dii what the hell are you saying.. there is nothing between us!! it was just a misunderstanding... And we are not meant for eachother so stop thinking rubbish"