chapter 33

Can't you see the way her
Face light up when she sees you? ❣️

This chapter is not edited

Saumya came in the washroom while running and washed her face with cold water,she smiled shyly after remembering the scene which happened few minutes ago and look up in the mirror to see her reflection,her hand atomatically moved to the place where he had given her a hickey and she could she a dark red colour their making a gasp to escape from her mouth she panicked after seeing that because if someone will saw this then it would be a great problem for her. She hurriedly set her dupatta of lehenga on her neck to hide it and then sighed in relief.

From the corner of her eyes,she saw Siddharth approaching her but she just pretended to not see him but then a gasped escape from her mouth when he wrapped his muscular arms around her tiny waist and kept his face in the crook of her neck.

"I am sorry princess" he mumbled making her smile to grown wider and she turned around to look in his eyes just to saw guiltyness in them.

"Siddharth i am falling and for the first time in a while,my heart knows you will catch me..".saumya said those simple words which had the tendency to make Siddharth feel weak on his knees, he saw love and admiration in those eyes beautiful eyes which made his own breath to get uneven,his heart and body both disobey his order and started reacting the way he never thought they would be... Saumya blushed and tip toe on her feet and place her soft lips on his cheek making him to close his eyes and feeling those sensation which his princess was giving him.. after that she didn't said anything and hurriedly ran away from their.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After few hours

They all came From the engagement ceremony after having a blast their and went to the respective rooms which have been alloted to them.

Karthik was the first one to change his clothes and came hurriedly In the terrace area. The weather was quite chill their making him to feel relax. He put his hands inside his jacket pocket to feel some warmness and sit at the floor. He looked up and glance at the moon which was shining more today, making a smile appeard on his handsome face. He remembered the scenes which happened today at the engagement party and His hands atomatically went towards his cheeks making a light red colour to appeard there.

"Uff this feelings is making me insane" he said while putting his hand near his raising chest and take out his phone from his pants pocket.

He opened the gallery of his phone and opened a photo which he had seen numerous time but still that mere photo had a tendency to make him still feel butterflies, he again get lost in those brown obes and the beauty infront of his eyes.

He had taken this photo secretly when she was dancing alone in the close room so that no on could see her but she never knew that their was one boy who was watching her through the window . Eventhough she was laughing in this but Her salty eyes always told him numerous hidden stories of her and that always made his heart weep. He always wanted to wrap her in a blanket and tell her she was safe forever and maybe today he will tell the feeling which he had for her.

 He always wanted to wrap her in a blanket and tell her she was safe forever and maybe today he will tell the feeling which he had for her