Camping / Journey

Stella was eating the beef stew after they brought her to the camp. Dakota couldn't stop adoring the little girl along with Matt, Synth and Holly. Delta grab a spare of blanket for her as she wrapped around her.

Queen Essence: Poor little thing. She must be lost and hurt. Where is her parents?

Branch: We have no idea, Essence. But, I think we should to tell her.

Cynthia: (To Stella) How was the beef stew that we made? Is it good, Dear?

Stella: Very good and delicious.

Cynthia: (Smiles) I'm happy to hear that, Darling.

The pink haired troll sit next to Stella.

Poppy: Hey, Stellie. Can we ask some questions for you? Can you tell us what happened to your parents?

Stella: ...Me, Mama and Papa are playing in the woods. We're very happy at times until, a monster attacking us. Papa is gone, me and Mama are running away from them.

Poppy: Okay. Then what happened?

Stella: Mama is protecting me from the monster. The monster was too strong, it attack me and Mama but Mama used her magic to protect me. The monster was gone but Mama was laying down on the ground. I tried to wake her up but, she started to get hurt, she told me to run. (Sniffles)

Poppy: Oh. I'm sorry to say this but, I think your mommy and daddy are gone after they got killed by the monster.

Stella: (Sniffles)

Poppy: Oh sweetie. Don't cry. Uh, is there anyone else to take care of you?

Stella: Yes. They're my new friends. We always play each other, but I don't like it when they're gone.

Poppy: (Happily) Okay! So, where are they?

Stella: There.

They all look around as they saw no one.

Poppy: We didn't see anything.

Stella: But, I saw them right there. Behind King Quincy and Cooper.

King Quincy: I think you're just seeing things, Kid.

Stella: (Angrily Pouts) Oh.

Poppy: Um, let just finish eat your food

Poppy: Um, let just finish eat your food. Then, Synth and Laguna will give you a bath and we'll go to sleep.

Stella: Okay.

Poppy: (In her thoughts) She's so cute.

After she ate the beef stew, Synth and Laguna took her to the near pond. Taylor brought his hoodie for Stella and a shorts.

Dakota: Hey Poppy, can we keep Stellie?

Poppy: Yeah, why?

Dakota: 'Cause, Zach wanted to take care of her.