Rodi 1.0

The Spirit Realm was in an uproar like any other day since the coming of age of a certain entity. Elemental Spirit Kings, Dryad King, and so many other higher arch spirits were in a panic to find the little demon.

"Rodi! Rodi! Where are you!"

A man hollered out his anger as he flew out of the bushes. The veins popped outs of his temple and throat as that man with long and light blond hair and pink amethyst eyes. The ire he was expressing kept the little flying fairies worried around him.

"Rodi!"

The Fairy King yelled out in frustration. His son was getting out of hand. These days, he was doing the unimaginable just like his mother! Fairy King shook in disgust when he thought of the little demon's mother. He would never forgive her but Rodi was important right now.

"Father, have you found Rodi?"

Nifadas flew down to the clearing. He was worried as well. He never dreamed that his little demon brother would turn out the way he did. No, maybe it was to be expected since Rodi's mother was the daughter of Demon Lord of Lust.

"Fairy King, I think your son took the Red Dragon to the forest in the east."

The Dryad King called out worriedly.

"Again?!"

Fairy King immediately flew to the east.

Some days after Rodi had his coming of age ceremony, the little demon started to emit some kind of scent. While it was sweet, Fairy King and the other Kings paid no mind to it until the Red Dragon started to take Rodi elsewhere. Rodi had arrived disheveled and with bite marks all over him, and Rodi looked like a new world was handed to him.

It was at that moment that everyone did their absolute best to get in between the Red Dragon and Rodi.

"RODI!"

The Fairy King yelled when he found Rodi naked on top of the Red Dragon in his human form, also naked. The Red Dragon was biting on Rodi's shoulder and Rodi was rubbing himself against the other.

"Stop! Stop! Nope!"

Fairy King used his mana to control the air. Suddenly, Rodi and his robe were up in the air and flew straight into his father's chest. Just like that Fairy King ran away with a struggling Rodi from the naked dragon.

"Why do you always get in the way, dad!"

Rodi complained as he slumped against his father's tight embrace.

"Why do you think! You are absolutely not doing what you were about to do! You could get pregnant! Where is Gale!?

The father reprimanded his son.

Rodi shrugged and huffed. When they reached their home, Rodi was let down. The father sighed at how Rodi had grown up. His sweet little child, who didn't know what copulation was, was now getting eaten by entities that did not deserve him!

"What would your child say if he saw you!?"

Fairy King exclaimed. He had used this line several times on Rodi. The first few times, Rodi cried and begged Fairy King to not tell Claude but as time flew, his attitude also changed.

Rodi stopped for a second and turned to look at his father. He smiled disbelievingly.

"You wouldn't tell him and... As long as I don't tell that child, then that child will not know."