Rodi 1.4

Rodi was humming happily as he was looking through the designs of the wedding dresses.

Yes, he was going to wear a dress. A beautiful one!

He was becoming Claude's life partner! Wife! Empress! He had to be the most beautiful and perfect partner for Claude. Rodi would accept no less!

Enjoying with his increasing roles (Claude's contractor, demon, protector, friend, papi, partner, empress, wife), Rodi hummed until a dress caught his attention. It was perfect!

It revealed skin! It would show off his beautiful unblemished skin! It would hug his body perfectly! His legs would woe other men! Other detestable women would lose their self-esteem if they saw him in the dress.

With overflowing confidence, Rodi pointed at the design and showed it at the designer.

"This!"

The designer paled and the door opened. It was Claude.

Rodi jumped in excitement and ran with the design to Claude. The designer was getting ready to kneel down.

"You already decided which dress?"

The emperor asked with a brow raised. Rodi nodded and showed him which dress he chose.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

Claude roared the moment his eyes landed on the design. Rodi flinched ay the sudden raise of voice before frowning.

"Who do you think you are raising your voice to?!"

Rodi roled up the paper he had in hand and started to hit Claude with it.

"Wai-Wait! Stop that!"

"I never taught you to raise your voice towards your Papi! How dare you!"

The designer could live another day since they were kneeling with their forehead against the floor. They had seen and heard nothing.

***

Few days had passed and Geminas was at lose with his youngest brother.

"I don't understand!"

The older brother sighed. The news of Rodi being kidnapped had traveled fast and news that his dumd brother was getting married to the emperor reached his ears just as fast. Rodi, his youngest little brother who knew of nothing about human common sense, was someone Geminas could not allow to go rampant.

So, he arrived to the palace to teach Rodi common knowledge.

"So I am already married to Claude?"

"No, Rodi."

"But you said that humans sleep with each other after marriage."

"I said humans usually sleep with their partners after they are married. They keep their purity for their partner."

Rodi was completely lost.

"So I am married to Ruby?"

Geminas raised a brow. The little fairies has whispered how the red dragon was crying in woe so Geminas had thought they had yet to do the deed.

"Did Ruby stick it in?"

"No? But he did rub his thingy against my butt."

"Then you are still somewhat pure but even so you are not married to the red dragon. You have to have the wedding ceremony and sign some papers to be married."

"Huuuuh? I understand the ceremony but why papers?"

Rodi wrinkled his nose in disatisfaction. Why were humans so complicated?

"It is proof that they officially belong to each other."

"What? Isn't it proof enough that they belong to each other after doing it and having babies?"

Geminas hummed in thought.

"I believe they created this common sense because babies take 9 months to be born. A sign contract shows they have each other's leash which is a sign of trust."

"What a waste!"

The older brother nodded in agreement.

"Humen are jealous creatures so be careful with your contractor. While I would have preferred for you to live your life in the other realm what is done is done."

Rodi hummed thoughtfully before pausing.

"Human take 9 months to be born?"

"That's right."

"9 months to be born from the egg?"

Geminas paused.

"Ah, so we had to start from human reproduction."

***

Authors Note

Hello dear readers.

I am very sorry for the lack of updates and lack of chapters. I moved to another country and am trying to look for a job in said country. Long story short, its not easy to find a job where I can pay rent AND time to update.

Sooooooooooo this update is super short. :)

I might be able to find time to write on December... (not even sure) so...

I might do regular short updates on twitter. Tell me what you guys think about this idea?