CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"Shein, were you always at the bar when you were in LA?" Alexus suddenly asked.

Today's Friday. And again, nasa SC room na naman kami having our lunch just like yesterday.

There a table at the middle of the room kung saan kami ngayon kumakain.

Nag papabili sila sa isang SC member ng food. Dito pala sila minsan kumakain kung hindi sa kabilang cafeteria kung saan ang mga kaibigan nila, kaya hindi ko sila minsan makita sa cafeteria.

"Bat mo naman na tanong?" Balik na tanong ko sa kaniya.

"Because, you seems used to such environment." He answered.

"Pano mo naman na sabi?" Tanong naman ni Joellen sa kaniya.

"Wala lang, maybe because I saw her at a bar not just once?" Alexus confusedly answered.

Ice was just beside me and just listening to us.

"Huh? Saan mo siya nakita?" Tanong ulit ni Joellen.

"At Cebu..." Sagot ni Alexus sa kaniya.

"She's extremely different. I didn't even believe Cian told us about her, when he saw her talking to his mom. We haven't saw her since she walked away bago pa kami makalapit, we just saw that she's wearing dress and her hair wasn't tied up... Then at the restaurant, that's time na naniwala na ako kay Cian, and then at the bar." Dinig kong bulong ni Alexus kay Joellen.

"Really? Bakit anong nakita mo sa kaniya?" Dinig kong bulong na tanong ni Joellen.

"She wears clothes that are super different than.., you know." Sagot naman ni Alexus.

Nagbubulungan lang sila kahit nadidinig naman namin. Tsk.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako at lumingon kay Ice.

"What?" I mumbled when I saw him staring at me.

"You still haven't answered my question why you were at Cebu."

Seriously? Hindi parin sila maka get over about doon.

"I think, I've seen we've seen her before Cian saw her at the Hotel's garden." Napalingon naman ako kay Alexus dahil sa sinabi niya. He's asking Ice.

"That was her." Bored na sagot ni Ice sa kaniya.

"Damn! I know, I was right." Napailing nalang ako dahil sa sinabi ni Alexus.

"I was surprised when I saw her friend and the guys who were sometimes with her, with an unfamiliar girl. Ikaw na pala yun." He added while amazingly looking at me.

"You mean, Zelyanna, Blake and Clayd?" Takang tanong ni Joellen.

Napabuntong hininga nalang naman ako.

"I had a sudden vacation with them... and my father." Sabi ko nalang.

"But didn't you said, Zelyanna was out of town with her brother?" She confusedly asked again.

Oh shit... Oo nga pala, I remember telling her that.

"Yup, Blake's her brother." I composedly said. Hays, sorry Elle.

"What!?" They both scream which made me gasped out of surprise.

"Damn, I thought their, you know, something like.." Napailing nalang ako dahil sa sinabi ni Joellen.

"How 'bout Clayd? What's your relationship?" She suddenly asked again.

Parang biglang uminit sa loob ng SC room dahil sa tanong niya. Napatingin naman ako kay Ice who was just serious and looking at me, napaiwas agad ako ng tingin.