CHAPTER 10

The next day,I went to work as usual at the central palace, then headed to the Western Palace.Im not going to the nest chair cause I know that woman will be there

I need to stay put in my chambers and mind my own business so I won't be linked to whatever happens to that woman.

I know she'll fall for it so it won't be long till word goes around on how stupid she is on that

I decided to have some tea and desserts with my ladies-in-waiting while waiting to hear about that woman getting hurt.

A few moments later,a lady-in-waiting came bursting to the room, obviously rushing here.

"Your majesty!Have you heard?!That mistress got injured over a flower chair!"

"Oh my!Come here and tell us all the details"

The lady-in-waiting sat at one of the chairs and grabbed a cup of tea then when she finally calmed down,she started speaking

"So apparently,she was walking with her maids around the grounds of the Western Palace.Then they saw a chair made out of roses.They said it was so beautiful as if something out of a fairytale.So that woman sat on it and she got pricked on the roses!She was injured all over her body so she was rushed to get treated!"

"How stupid!Why would she sit on a bunch of roses?Everyone knows roses have thorns on them"

"That was so foolish to do!Well that's what she gets for being so dense"

"Why would the Emperor even like or bring that kind of woman here?She is so weak and mindless"

As expected,this will ruin her image and make her look like a weak and stupid woman.She might get pity but people can't set aside the fact that it's her fault for sitting on something so obvious like that.People will obviously blame her for it and this way,she might never come to the Western Palace again.I'd prefer that though.

She's so weak and fragile that it's not even fun to pick on her.She also cries and backs down so easily so it gets boring and cringey fast.

Sure I'm picking on her but I'm not doing it directly where people will say it's me and use it against me.

I'm picking on her...from far away,while looking like I'm not doing anything

Well,she's stupid enough to fall for them so that's that.

*
*
*

I was resting on my bed when I heard a tap on my window. I looked up and saw that Queen was hovering outside.

I opened the door to let Queen in.

"Queen...you've returned more quickly this time"

Suddenly Queen flyed swiftly inside.

"Queen?"

I turned around and saw that Queen hopped onto the bed and plopped around.

I went towards Queen and sat at the bed near him.I chuckled and petted him.

"If I didn't know any better,I'd think that this was your room.Did your master send you on an errand this late in the evening? "

Doing the trip even this late at night just to deliver a letter? You're very persistent,Prince Heinley.Im really looking forward into seeing you in personal.He looked really good in the illustrations so I'm quite excited to see him on the flesh.

I then pulled the note from its leg.

As you wish,the bird's name shall be "Queen".But you should bear in mind that it's male.