Many More To Come

Flynn POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar, but comforting setting. I felt a pressure on my chest and looked down to see my baby sister In my arms. I have dreamed of this moment for a long time, and it has finally come true.

She was still in a peaceful slumber and I didn't have the heart to wake her up, she needed this desperately. I sat there for over an hour with her in my arms, feeling thankful she was here. I was always the happy go lucky brother, but inside not being with her was killing me, I missed her so much.

She started to stir in her sleep, making me aware that she was waking up. When she open her eyes I could see so much pain behind them. I could tell this was not going to be a good day for her, but I know my brothers and I would try to make it a good day.

"Good morning, hun."

"Morning." Her voice was hoarse from just waking up and the crying that happen the night before.

"Do you want to get up for some breakfast."

"Yeah. I'm gonna wash up first. Can you help me into my chair."

"Of course."

I got out of the bed and gently picked her up off the bed. I could tell asking for help was hard for her. Going from having full use of your legs to none had to be extremely difficult for her.

"Thank you" she said quietly. I gave her the biggest smile I could muster up, and she rewarded me with a small one back.

Once in her chair she made her way into her bathroom to freshen up. I knew today we needed to get her some clothes, because she was living in ours and they were too big, but she looked cute in them.

I went out the room to give her some privacy and saw all my brothers at the dining room table. They all looked in my direction probably hoping Zara was with me.

I went to get me a cup of coffee when Sammy spoke.

"How is she doing this morning?"

"I can tell it might be a rough day for her. I think everything is sinking in, and catching up to her."

He had a sad smile on his face, well all of us did.

"We need to take her shopping today, she has no clothes. Maybe try to make it a better day for her."

"That sounds good. The boys and I were talking and we are gonna take a few more days to be with her."

I nodded my head in agreement. We just got her back and I work and school was not a priority right now.

I heard the door to her bedroom open up and she came rolling out in her chair. It was so different seeing her in the chair, I knew it was hard for my brothers and I. I couldn't imagine how she is feeling.

"Good morning Zee, are you feeling okay?" Declan asked her.

She nodded her head, but she looked so tired.

"We were thinking about going shopping today for some new clothes for you. If your up for it." Sammy stated.

"That would be nice, thanks."

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

She nodded and I was glad she had an appetite. Theo had made breakfast already there was eggs and buttery toast. I fixed her a plate and she began eating. All the boys had plates already, so I made my own and sat down next to her.

"We will go after breakfast and you can get whatever you want." Sammy said with a smile on his face.

"What's my budget?"

"No budget, you get whatever you want no matter the price. We have years of spoiling to make up to you."

I could see her smiling a tad bit and my heart grew 4 sizes. Even the smallest smiles from her make me so happy.

We finished up breakfast and we all got into our family car, which is a huge SUV. It would easily fit all of us and her chair. Sammy was going to drive and I think we all came to a consensus to let Zara sit in the front.

As we went outside Ezra offered to help her in and she thanked him with a small smile. He lifted her into the car bridle style and buckle her seatbelt up for her, while Sammy got into the driver side. Ezra, Declan and I got into the back. They threw me in the very back as I was the "smallest" and I pouted. I wanted to be closer to Zara.

After we were all settled in we made our way to the mall. I had the biggest smile on my face, this was our first family trip out together.

I couldn't wait for the many more to come.

Hi Butterflies 🦋

Zara is slowly getting closer to her brothers. And I am excited to write lighter scenes with cuter moments.

I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far.

I am currently writing another story about 5 brothers, I had an idea for it and if I didn't write it down, I would most likely throw the idea out the window. 😂

It's called The Forgotten Brother, and I hope you'll check it out. 🥺

Leave your comments and reactions. 🙂

Bella💙