O N E

‎بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Lorenzo's POV-
2 years ago-
I was in a bad mood as always. My idiot men couldn't stop the shipment of drug trafficking. Idiots, I don't know why I'm paying them if they aren't able to do such a small task. Urgh, I'm so angry that I want to hit something or someone again. That's right again -.- I already tried to get the location of the girls the Russian rats kidnapped to sell them in an auction.

B*****ds won't give any information. So I asked my men to beat them up more till they open their mouths. I had to leave halfway watching them get beaten up cause I had to get to a meeting urgently.

I was walking in a hurry that I didn't notice a small figure collide with my body. Before the person or rather the girl with a scarf covering her head could fall I held her waist to steady her.

I heard her gasp and move away from my grip. Then I noticed my brother looking at her with concern. I haven't seen her face yet as she turned to face the other way after moving from my arms. She looked around 5'5 which by the way is super short compared to my 6'2 frame.

"Are you okay Z?" My brother Alonzo asked her with concern.

"I'm okay Lonzo" she nodded at him. Then she gasped again turning to me still looking down "Omg I'm so sorry I was not looking where I was going" she apologized and muttered "I should really start looking ahead while talking to others" she face palmed herself.

"It's fine. Just make sure to look next time when your walking" my deep voice came a bit harsher than I wanted it to be. She looked up and wow. Just wow. I got lost in her eyes. Big innocent doe eyes stared into my cold ones. Her eyes compliment her face nicely. There is this cute small nose of hers that makes her look adorable. And her plump pink lips. God damn. Her lips made her look face features look even cuter. She had a face that showed her innocence. I doubt she had any makeup on her right now.

"Z I'm sorry for my brother's rude behavior" Alonzo said to her making her head turn to him. She gave him a kind smile in return.

She turned to me again "I'm sure your brother is having a bad day" she defended me.

I was shocked at this but managed to kkeep my face emotionless. Nobody and I mean nobody dares to look at me after my harsh behavior/ look towards them which causes them to flinch every time I walk by and yet here this beauty stands defending my behavior and giving me her kind smile.

"Bro this is my best friend Zahra Hassan and Z this is my rude big brother Lorenzo Moretti" Alonzo introduced us while watching us with amusement.

"Hello Mr. Moretti" she said smiling at me.

"Call me Lorenzo sweetheart, Mr. Moretti is my dad" I said watching her in amusement as her cheeks turned pink at my endearment for her.

She laughed and said an 'Okay'. That laugh right there made me realize that I wanted her. I wanted her to be mine and if anyone dared to make her sad or even look at her in wrong way I'll kill them.

Chapter 1
Please vote and comment.
*****
Who all excited for this story?🙋🏻‍♀️

***** Who all excited for this story?🙋🏻‍♀️