chapter 13

Siya and Pakhi were pampering Aarohi. Currently all of them were sitted for breakfast. And they both have prepared everything of her choice. On the other hand Veer and Vivan were sulking , not because of Aarohi but because of someone else. To their utter horror Diya was serving Vicky. And was gesturing him to eat.. vicky was sad , his mind was clouded with many insecurities. But seeing Diya's effort towards him , he melted and smiled .

Vivan- why the hell, he is smiling like that.

Veer- i dont know...

Seeing vicky sad ,aarohi asked him to come and sit on her lap. She herself feed him..
Seeing this Veer felt jealous. He cant tolerate that his aarohi was giving more attention to someone else.

Vivan coughed badly seeing this. He immediately turned towards veer and just what he expected, Veer was clenching his fist.. siya and Pakhi were enjoying the show. Frankly they both liked Vicky, he was a very intelligent and sweet boy... siya couldn't stop cooing his cuteness. Just like diya he was able to charm siya and pakhi and that's why Randhawa man were so jealous of him.

Vivan and veer were working in a room..

Vivan- vicky is so cute , he is so handsome. Vivan imitated siya's voice. I am tired of hearing this. Bloody hell bhai my daughter and my wife is going head over heels for  a boy..

Veer- Let's kidnap him..

Vivan - what...

Along with Vivan there was one more person who said the same thing none other than Aarohi.. Veer immediately stood seeing her standing on door with a tray. What shocked them was her eyes which were shooting dagger towards him.. aarohi kept the tray with a thud and marched towards veer. She pointed a finger at him

Aarohi- Mr. Veee Randhawa dont you dare utter that word again did you hear me. Vicky is like a son to me and he will stay with me and that's final. Did you get that.

Vivan was gaping at Aarohi. For the very first time he was seeing her anger..

Veer- Okay then asked him to stop touching you, stay at least 2 feeet away from you. Veer stood folding his hands in front of him.

Aarohi- you..

Veer- I have already told you aarohi, i am a very possessive man and that kid is challenging me. I wont share you with anyone..

Aarohi was fuming now.... veer was standing unfazed with her anger. For him her anger is nothing he knows she can never remain angry with him for a long time.

Aarohi- you are impossible.... saying this Aarohi left the room..

Veer smirked seeing vicky standing there at the threshold.. he entered in their office.

Vicky- Aaru told me everything, and i am happy that she got her family back.. she also told me that she wont leave me .and i trust her. I came here to say that i have accepted you as her husband..

Veer raised his eyebrows, seeing a 8 years boy standing in front of him and talking to him like this. This boy surely got some courage. Frankly speaking he was impressed.

Vicky- but remember one thing Mr. Randhawa never hurt her otherwise i wont leave you.

Vicky said in a deadly tone.. veer smiled ..  he gestured the kid to come near him . He kneeled down to his level.

Veer- you love her dont you..

Vicky nodded his head..

Veer-  i also love her Vikram more than anything in this world..

Vicky- you will not take her away from will you..

For the first time vicky drop his facade in front of veer. He was scared of losing his Aaru. His saviour, his only family in this world..

Veer shook his head and wiped his tears. He felt bad for this kid. He knows his attachment with Aarohi. He knows that this boy love her..
Veer caresses his head and said

Veer- Aarohi loves you Vikram. And my happiness lies in her. You will live us ..

Vicky hugged him. Veer also hugged him.. vivan was watching the scene with open mouth.. his brother actually betrayed him. ...

Veer- but remember she is mine..

Vicky smirked hearing this, both of them are same. They attitude,  they possessiveness. Vikram Malik was small version of Veer Randhawa.

Vicky- dont worry i got mine already... Aaru is my big sister....

Vivan gaped at vicky and veer smiled seeing his guts...

Vivan- what did you just say..

Vicky- you already heard.. he winked at Vivan and left the room..

Vivan- bhai what the... you team up with him haaann..

Veer laughed seeing his brother..

Veer knows that Diya liked vicky, the moment she jumped from his arms for him, he knows his daughter indeed like this boy, and this boy he had won Veer's trust and heart.. he was grateful for him to took care of his Aarohi. He know that Vicky is just like him. So yes he had already approved him.. but for Vivan this boy is the new nightmare in his life..

Aarohi entered Pakhi's room, she saw her standing near her window.

Aarohi- Pakhi..

Pakhi jerked from her thoughts and looked towards Aarohi.

Pakhi- dii..

Aarohi- Actually i wanted to talk with you..

Pakhi nodded her head. She knows that Veer had told everything to her.

Aarohi- Pakhi, i.. i... i dont know what to say. All my memories are erased. I dont remember anything, our childhood, our moments nothing.

Pakhi- di, for me its enough that you are standing here in front of me. About memories, we can make them again.

Aarohi cupped Pakhi's face. She can clearly see that this girl hiding a mountain of pain within her.

Aarohi- Pakhi, believe in your love. Everything will be alright. Time will heal all your wounds.

Pakhi hugged her,. She needed this support. From past 3 years she was yearning for her di's love, care and support. She felt so lonely. She missed her, she missed her Aaru di..

Aarohi patted her head... she was consoling her. Her cries made her heart cried. Pakhi's pain was heart wrenching. She dont know how this small girl is able to go through so much in her life. But she knows one thing that from now onwards. She is there for her.. she will take care of her. Pakhi is not alone now, her di is here with her...