12. Horrible Human

Ez: "Alright. Now let's react to how Sudo got saved for the second time, and our Charizard will give his entry in this video."

Ryuuen: "You fucking asshole, someday I will kill you whether you're a god or not."

Ez smirked but inside: 'Holy shit! He's going to kill me! I-I'm a god, right? How can he kill me?'

Author: 'Because I can give him powers to kill you.'

Ez: 'Author-san?  Please, remove this psycho.'

Author: 'Let me think... how about a no?'

Ez: 'Nooooo.'

After Sudo's 2nd trial and winning the case

Kaguya: "So, Sudo-kun is safe for now."

Chitanda: "The way they used fake evidence to prove their innocence is amazing."

Oreki: "Hmm, so it was a lie against lie battle."

"May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about, Horikita. You two leave first, though."

Chabashira-sensei urged my older brother and Tachibana-san to leave. Once they were gone, she looked deeply interested, crossing her arms before her on the table.

"So. What methods did you use, Horikita?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to dodge the question. They wouldn't withdraw their complaint without a reason, would they?"

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

We'd fabricated a lie because we were backed into a corner.

"So it's a secret, hmm? Well, allow me to change the question. Who came up with the strategy that defeated Class C?

"Why do you care about that?"

"Ayanokouji isn't here, so I'm a little curious."

Hiratsuka: "Why she's so preoccupied with Ayanokouji?"

Haruno: "It looks like she's planning to use Ayanokouji-kun."

Miyuki: "it's clear that she will use him for reaching Class-A, but why?"

Arisu: "It's because there is a competition among teachers for getting class-A, Shirogane-kun."

Iroha: "EH?"

Miyuki: "Really? How did you know, Sakayanagi."

Ryuuen: "It's because we did a lot of research and experiments to find loops on the S-system. I'm sure Ayanokouji found it as well."

The audience is impressed. Arisu and Ryuuen might have screws loose, but they are formidable and clever.

"Chabashira-sensei had been rather preoccupied with Ayanokouji-kun ever since we started school. I could somewhat understand why now. "I don't want to admit this, but Ayanokouji-kun...might have something exceptional to him." I surprised myself by saying this, which could be taken as an admission of defeat. However, our victory would not have been as decisive without him.

"I see. So you recognize that, hmm?"

"Is that surprising? You were the one who first put me together with Ayanokouji-kun, Chabashira-sensei. You did it because you couldn't overlook Ayanokouji-kun's potential, right?"

"His potential, hmm?"

"Though he does try to hide his ability by pretending to be an idiot, for some mysterious reason."