messed up!

Pulling the tiny little figure for a hug, you kissed at her forehead,  diverting your gaze to face her... "Baby, momma have to go work, so,don-.. " Until you finish your sentence she cuts you off..

..."-Don't annoy aunt stella, eat food at time, don't touch the electricity board , be a kind girl, do your homework on time, .. I know momma no need to repeat it often " She crossed her arms with a cute pout melting your very sensitive heart..
"Cause momma cares about you baby, you know momma don't gets much time to look after you, so you have to be a brave child. Hmm? " You fell sad whenever you mention about your work.

As a single parent it's very hard to raise a child by own,without anyone's support.

The expenses of the child and yours, to the groceries everything were handled by your part time job's salary which fits to run a house, but sometimes it breaks your heart that in this huge world where billions of people lives , still you have no one. Just you ,your daughter. Yes, you have a maid who works to look after your daughter and she turn out to be kind. So sometimes you share your matters with her, she's not that old but not that young eighter... But that doesn't fills the wound that have been sticked to you sice your teenage the wound of your past..

The betrayers, your own family. Whenever you recognise there face your fist tightens up in anger..

You can't deny that there's a day when you didn't cried remembering your hard past. Everytime you try to stay strong and act like your past doesn't affects your present..but, The truth is...

It does!

                       _____________

"Bye bye ,momma"
She waved at you and so did you..
You took a cab and head out for your office..

Getting out of the cab, you paid the fare and rushed in the office.. Until you recognised there was a meeting..
HOLY SHIT

I almost forgot about the meeting.. I hope sir don't fire me for this which may probably be the truth. Remembering how rude and harsh he is.

I flipped my hands to the door handle asking the permission to get in. Which he agreed.. My heart is running marathon out of nervousness and fear.. Until the words stabbed me like a shard knife..

YOU ARE FIRED!!

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐲𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐟. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭..
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐬  𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐚 <𝟑