Daruma-San (The Bath Game)

Daruma-San or The Bath Game is a Japanese ritual game where you summon the spirit of a woman named Daruma-san.

Play this at your own risk as it might go wrong.

Steps:

1. At night before you go to bed, take off your clothes and get in the bathtub and fill it with water

2. It has to be a bathtub for it to work. Face toward the tap and faucet and start washing your hair. 

3. Repeat the words, "Daruma-san fell down". Don't stop till you finish washing and DON'T open your eyes.

4. If you do this right, you will see a mental image of a woman falling over in a bathtub onto a tap, gouging her right eye. If you hear a noise behind you or feel movement in the water, DO NOT TURN AROUND AND DO NOT OPEN YOUR EYES. Ask out loud, "Why did you fall in the bathtub?"

5. Get up carefully, keeping your eyes closed and leave the bathroom. Don't trip and fall, and leave the water in the tub. Close the door behind you. Leave the bathroom like that the whole night, and go to sleep.

Main Event:

The game will start the moment you open your eyes the next morning. Do your normal activities, but you will feel like somebody is following you. If you glance over your right shoulder you might see a glimpse. 

Her hair is black, and she will only have one eye. She will try to catch you the whole day. DO NOT LET HER CATCH YOU. If she gets too close, yell out "Tomare! (Stop!)" and put some distance between you and her. Each time you do this it will have less of an effect. Be wise and use it when absolutely necessary.

To end the game, capture her in your gaze by looking over your right shoulder, and say "Kitta! (I cut you loose!)" while swinging your arm in a chopping motion. If you do this right, you win and the game is over. If you do it wrong, run. If she thinks you will try to end the game, she'll hide. You must have her in sight to end the game. 

Do this before midnight or she'll be able to invade your dreams. DO NOT LET THAT HAPPEN.

She's fond of dark places and places with running water. Avoid these while the game is in session.

It is not advised to play it more than once, because she'll start off where she was the last time, not giving you enough distance to get away.

Do not let her catch you. Good luck.