Part 5

|| Next Day ||

~~ Alarm Rang  ~~

Yn : Wahh ! Night went so fast. Gotta go and get ready.

Then she went to her  bathroom and got ready.

Yn's outfit

Yn's outfit.

Yn : Good Morning , Appa !

Y/dad : Good morning princess. Come have breakfast and then I'll drop you at your office.

Yn : Ok , Appa.

Then they ate and left their house.

After reaching office ,  Yn got out.

Y/dad : Good luck on your first day , princess.

Yn : Thank you.

Y/dad : Bye take care.

Yn : You also take care , Appa. Bye.

After Yn got inside, Y/dad went away from there.

Yn : Hello Miss ! I'm Yn . This is my first day . Can you tell me the direction of my cabin ?

Receptionist : Hello Ms.Yn ! Congratulations. And yeah your cabin is beside the  cabin of Mr. Kim . And yeah after reaching your cabin , directly go to Mr. Kim's cabin for your files. That's it . Now you can go . Have a nice day.

Yn : Thank you so much.

Then she went towards her cabin , kept her things on her table and went towards Taehyung's cabin.

Then Yn knocked on the door and heard a ' Come in ' as always it was cold.

Then she entered with her racing heartbeat because of nervous as the man in front of her was too much handsome.

Yn shrugged her thoughts off

Yn shrugged her thoughts off .

Yn : Good morning , Sir. I am here for my files .

Taehyung : Here . And wait.

Yn nodded and stood there .

Then Taehyung called his secretary.

Taehyung : Miss Yn , you can ask help from him ( pointing towards his secretary)  .

Yn nodded.

Taehyung : And yes make her understand her work because I don't like mistakes. ( Said to his secretary with a stern voice )

Secretary : Ok , sir . Don't worry. You'll not be disappointed I guess .

Yn nodded .

Taehyung : Now you both can leave. ( Coldly ) .

Then they both got outside.

Secretary : Well , Miss Yn . Will you able to work now or else need my help ?

Yn : No it's ok . I can do.

Secretary : Ok.

Then he left and Yn went towards her own cabin.

Yn huffed and said .

Yn : It's gonna be a long day . But it's ok I can do it . Fighting.

After working for 5 hours . Now it was break time.

Yn stretched her arms and yawned because she was tired  already because of too much working.

Yn : I think I should get a coffee.

Then she got outside from her cabin .

On the hallway , she was walking looking ahead but a tall man stood in front of her .

Yn looked up and met with a cold yes that could  pierce her soul.

Yn was losing her confidence .

Yn : Sir , do you need anything from m-me ? ( At the last she stuttered a bit ) .

Taehyung : No , nothing why ? ( Deep voice ).

Yn : Oh ok . ( Avoiding gaze).

Then she left hurriedly because of so much nervousness .

Taehyung smirked and went from there.

Yn : What was that ? I lost my confident again. Yahh ! Yn you're not like that. Stay active . Fighting .

Then she grabbed her coffee and went back to her cabin. Then she started working.