Part 12

Yn : Hey Taehyung !

Taehyung : Yn !!! I wanna tell you something.

Yn : Yes.

Taehyung : I don't want to marry you .

Yn : Stop joking around .

Taehyung : Do you think I'm joking .
( Serious deadly stare )

Yn : But why ?

Taehyung : Do you think I will marry such a girl like you ? You've so much attitude and ego and I don't like this .

Yn : But you said you love me r-right ? Then why are you saying this ? ( Cracking voice )

Taehyung : I don't love you okay !! So stop and go away .

Yn : Our marriage is after two days. Please I love you very much . ( Watery eyes )

Taehyung then pushed her out of the door and she was about to fall on the ground.

Then ....

Yn woke up panting heavily .

Yn : What was that ? I was dreaming? Taehyung won't do this to me right ?
Aish!! ( Groaning holding her head )

Yn : I should stop thinking about this it's a fucking dream . Stop Yn !!

Then Yn took a deep breath and laid down .

After a while

Yn tossed up here and there but couldn't get sleep as she just couldn't forget the dream . What if Taehyung really didn't love her .

Yn sat on the bed and checked the time .

Yn : 1 am .

Then an idea popped up on her mind .

Yn : Let's go .

Then Yn wore her slippers , got her car keys and sneaked out from her house .

She went inside her car and drove off.

After a while

She reached in front of Taehyung's house by the address which she collected from the office .

Yn : Woah !! It's bigger than our house .

Then Yn saw there were lots of guards. But she went behind the house and climbed the wall . After she got inside , She was wondering which room would be Taehyung's bedroom .

Then Yn saw there's a room with lights on .

Then Yn decided to go to the room by climbing the walls .

After successfully getting inside the room , she was mesmerized by the aesthetic vintage design of the room . Now she was sure that this room belongs to Taehyung as it was totally his taste .

While she was roaming around , she felt herself pulled towards a hard chest .

She looked up to meet a dark gaze which was belong to none other than Kim Taehyung .

Taehyung : What are you doing here ? ( Cold voice with serious gaze ) .

Yn felt herself Being intimidated under his dark gaze for the first time .

Yn lowered her head down and whispered .

Yn : I just missed you .

Taehyung lifted her Chin and made her face him.

Taehyung : I just asked you a damn question . You should answer it .

Yn : I - I don't know . I just missed you so I came here . I - I am sorry.
( For an unknown reason she felt scared of him) .