Episode~2 { goodbye }

"You do know, we will return her tommorow right ?"

Yoongi said as jungkook felt a knife in his heart at the mension of his bubba being gone.

~

After yn was bathed, jungkook and taehuyng helped change her into her night clothes that jimin bought.

And afcors she looked so cute. Just then, they heard jin from downstairs.
"Dinner is ready !"

So they all went downstairs. Everyone sat at the dining table with yn afcors in jungkook's lap...she wasn't gonna leave him and he wasn't gonna leave her.

Jin had made kimchi fried rice with some leftover sushi. They all sat down as yn started clapping. "Yayyy" she said as everyone looked at her and smiled...they all were somehow bonding.

Jungkook kept feeding her rice as she was busy feeding her Teddy while humming to random nursery rhymes.

"Bubba...i think teddy is full and it's time for you to sleep" jungkook said as he dusted the rice off of the teddy.

"Okay...but who is she gonna sleep with ?" Yoongi asked. "Why dont we just...ask her ?" Said jimin as he yawned.

"Bubba...who do you wanna sleep with ?" Jungkook asked her as he ran his hand through her damp hair.

She just didn't knew what they were talking about and continued playing with her Teddy.

"Oh...guys we haven't introduced ourselves to her...lets give her an intro ?" Jimin said and they all nodded.

"We are BTS-" namjoon said as he got cut off by jin. "Yah!!!! How is she gonna know all this ? Jimin meant to tell her our names"

"Okay. So my name is jung-kook" he said with a gap in his name...afcors how can a one year old say his name.

"Jakoo ?" She asked with big eyes.
"No no no,jung..kook" he said again but slowly.

"Jeonguck ?" She asked again as they all held in a laugh. "Yah! She cant say such a big name...give her a little name"

Jin started his angry rap again. "Okay okay...my name, is kookie" he said.
"Tookie ?" She asked. "Okay...you can call me that" he said with a laugh.

Just like that, they all introduced themselves to her with her saying jumbled names. And just like that, they all also gave her nicknames.

For jungkook it was afcors little bubba, for taehuyng it was princess, for jimin it was cutie, for Hoseok it was sprite, for jin it was bubble, for namjoon, it was butterfly and lastly, yoongi's was kitten.

"Okay princess, so you gonna sleep with tookie ?" Tae asked and she nodded.

"Okay then...nighty night" he said as he waved her goodbye. And just like that, all members did the same.

It was way past the little girl's bed time as she kept yawing. Jungkook layed her in his king sized bed as he placed an army of pillows on her side incase she fell on the floor.

"Nighty dada tookie" she said as she yawned and hugged her Teddy. "Dada ?" Jungkook asked as a huge smile appeared on his face.

At that moment, he promised himself he would never let her go. That night he layed in bed as little yn crawled on top of him at some point in the night.

He just...couldn't fall asleep...just like the other members who were wide awake, thinking about the precious little baby.

~

It was now 10 in the morning, as all the members except jungkook, were standing outside jungkook's room.

They all wanted to go and see what was taking them so long. And just as they opened the door, their eyes kinda welled up.

It was just, seeing how they raised their maknae...he was brushing yn's hair as she stood there with a cute outfit, jimin brought.

he was brushing yn's hair as she stood there with a cute outfit, jimin brought

"Are you ready butterfly ?" Namjoon asked as he crouched down to her level. The poor baby thought they were going out to play but it was much worse.

"Yesh dada joonie" she said as she high fived him and giggled. And that bell like giggle broke all seven hearts.

"Guys...we should head out now... we're already late" yoongi said.
They all made their way to the car and sat down in there.

They drove to the police station to report her as a lost kid or something.
When they reached there, they all put onn their hoods and masks as yn looked at them confused.

They all went inside the police station
With jungkook holding onto yn like dear life.

"Um hey officer...so yesterday as you know, we had a concert, and found this little girl...we think she's lost so we want you to help find her parents..."

Namjoon said to his friend or officer.
"Hmm...okay, you can leave the girl here and we will inform you about whatever information we find"

He said. Yn was just playing with jungkook's hair as she kissed his cheek over and over and then laughed at her own antics.

"Jungkook...put her down now" namjoon said. As hard as it was for them all, it was harder for jungkook.

Jungkook nodded as tears came to his eyes. What happened to the promise he made to himself about never loosing her ?

He put her down on the chair as she looked at him with little frowned eyebrows. "Dada ?" She asked as she made grabby hands at him to hold her.

At this moment he just couldn't so he ran out of there...he knew he couldn't
Keep his promises and knew why...at this moment, all he wished was that they never find her parents or guardians...oh how badly he wished for it.

On the other hand, the female officers were holding back onto little yn as she cried and wriggled everywhere...all she wanted was to be safe in her dada's arms.

She had became so attached to jungkook...she liked the way he smelled, she liked the way how he smiled a bunny smile, she liked the way he held her in his arms...she never got to experience this kind of love in her old house.

Her little brain made her think he was her real dada and they all were her real family...

Hey guys!!! 2nd chapter on the 2nd day ? Im a certified genius 🤣 anyways, hope you enjoy and dont forget to coment 💜 borhae