Episode~17 { my baby }

Jungkook's POV:

I sat in my car after making yn sit on the baby seat which i fixed on the passenger seat. She is mine...only mine.

I don't care if I'm being overprotective, or if I'm acting like a psychopath...yes. i am a psycho for her then and no force on earth can separate us.

I started my car and sped through the street. "Dada...whew all we goin ? ( Where are we going ? )"

I looked at my babygirl...her ponytail messed up, puffy eyes, and holding her bunny plushie.

I sighed. "Aegi...we're going for breakfast" i said as i rubbed her cheek and she leaned into my touch.

"Okey" she said as she gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at her...she is my happy pill.

"yeoboseo...okay so i called you to book the whole restaurant for 1 hour"
I said to my manager. After i reached there, i got out and grabbed my princess as well.

I sat with her in my lap as i ordered food for us.

Hailey's POV

( Guys ik this is too random but you'll see )

Ugh! Why cant i fucking find it...im sure it should be here...oh OH GOD.
I just found her number...now no one can separate me from my baby kookie.

I quickly dialed the number.

Hailey: hello ?

???: H-hi...who is this ?

Hailey: someone, who you'd love to become partners with

???: I-i dont get it-

Hailey: oh cut the crap! I know you wanna get rid of yn too, so-ra

So-ra: oh..so you knew ? Well your right

Hailey: i know...all i want is to get her out of Jungkook's life

So-ra: and i wanna kill her

Hailey: damn...i hate her too but wouldn't that be too violent ?

So-ra: who cares ? The only reason i wanna kill her is because that bitch has all the inheritance her rich parents left for her...and i wanna kill her so i get all the money for myself and i will become a millionaire

Hailey: oh i see..well, i have a plan

Jungkook's pov

"Here, last bite say aaaa" i said to yn as she opened her small mouth and ate the last bite of rice.

"Done! My very good girl" i praised her as she smiled and i held her in my arms as i took out the bill but just then,

"MR JEON, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST"
i heard as i looked up to see several police officers.

"What ? What the hell is going on in here ?" I asked as i stood up with yn who looked super scared, i hid her head in my neck as i didn't want her to be scared.

"You bastards are scaring her...cant you see ?" I said while gritting my teeth. "Okay. Lets have a seat"

Author's pov

They all sat down there. "So, we were contacted by the legal guardian of Kim yn, her older cousin. She said that she got to know that yn is with you all but you aren't returning her back so we are here to have her back respectfully"

The officer said. "No. None of you is allowed to take my baby i will not let-"

"Sir, we have orders from above... please give her to us or we know how to use our hands"

The officer said loosing his patience.
"A-appa...what happenig ?" Yn asked confused.

"Nothing baby...these bad people- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?" jungkook screamed as the officer lost his patience and snatched yn from his arms.

Yn also started crying now while making grabby hands towards Jungkook who was being pushed my 2 other officers.

"Dadaaaa i-i don wanna go" yn said as she struggled to get down but the officer had tight grip on her. Her bunny plushie fell down in the process.

"YOU, LEAVE MY BABY GIRL IM TELLING YOU OR ELSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO" Jungkook screamed as tears were building in his eyes.

By now, the police had sat in their car and left with yn as Jungkook chased behind their car at full speed but he fell fown hurting himself.

"AHHHBBDHDH FUCK" he screamed in the middle of the street as people looked at him.

He got up, went to his car and sat there, holding the bunny plushie with his head on the steering wheel.

"How can i loose the one i loved ? I-i promised her to be with her till death do us apart and they just took her ? Wae ?" He cried as he spoke to himself

A/N: ahh cupcakes! This chapter was too hard for me to write as it is too sad. But please don't be too sad! I promise it will have a happy ending 😊