DREAM FIFTEEN

In a dark room, a tall figure stood in front of someone smaller, peering down at them. The (h/c) male stared back at the bigger figure.

"Secret Plotter, I agreed to your deal so explain," Y/N pulled out his phone and pointed to the texts of the person saved as 'Ahjussi' in his contacts. "Tell me how my phone was able to keep messages that were sent from the future in previous rounds, and how he's able to text me in a different timeline."

The Secret Plotter stayed silent. 

"Why aren't you saying anything? I did what you said and faked my death!" the (h/c) male clenched his phone harder in his grip. He was extremely emotionally hurt. The last thing that he saw in his comrade's eyes before he disappeared was distrust and wariness. He had to deceive his hyung, and he fully knows that Yoo Joonghyuk most likely took his stress out on his hyung as well. There was also Minjun too.... there was also... Minjun. Y/N's eyes widened. 

"You're currently thinking that Choi Minjun has seen the future and told the others that you were still alive and is currently talking to a constellation are you?" the deep voice of the Secret Plotter was heard. "Are you scared that your travel buddies will think that you're betraying them?" 

"They're not just 'travel buddies,' they're my companions and I'm sure my companions will trust me..."

"Trust you?" the Secret Plotter scoffed, "you saw the distrust in their eyes and that's what drove you to take my deal. If they never looked at you that way then you wouldn't care less about someone in another timeline. You only want to know because every time you use your skill to revive, you get taken back to another timeline where they are. You came here because you realised they're the only ones who'd never look at you that way." 

"..." the Secret Plotter is right. Y/N admits it. But then isn't it normal for others to look at people like him that way? Kim Namwoon, Lee Jihye and Yoo Joonghyuk aren't really that normal if he had to be honest. If you were to look at them a certain why, you'd realise they're kind of crazy, especially Yoo Joonghyuk. They went through it all, anything you could imagine in all those 1863 lives.  Perhaps that was why Y/N fit in so well with them, because they were a group- a family of 'weirdos' (Y/N: Where I'm the dad and Yoo Joonghyuk is the m-).

"Y/N, I can give you it all. I can give you everything that you want to know. Trust me," the Secret Plotter told him in a gentle tone, putting his hand on the (h/c) male's shoulder. "Join me."

Why? Why was a constellation that he doesn't recognise the one who made him self-aware? Why couldn't it be someone else? His hyung or even Yoo Joonghyuk would've been fine too, but it was someone he couldn't even recognise. Y/N grit his teeth and smacked the Secret Plotter's hand off his shoulder.

"I'm only here for answers about the text messages," Y/N said indifferently.

The Secret Plotter paused before sighing.

"Fine, then I'll tell you," said the Secret Plotter. "Y/N... do you still think you're in the same story as the rest of us?" 

"We all followed the same plot of TWSA. I should be in the same story as the others but, what do you mean 'us'? Since when did someone like you exist before?" questioned Y/N.

"Since when did someone by the name of 'Kim Dokja', 'Lee Gilyoung', 'Gong Pildu', 'Cheon Inho' and 'Jung Heewon' exist?" 

"Tch," the Secret Plotter was not wrong. 

"Y/N, you didn't forget where you really existed in did you? Did you forget the story that you wrote?" The Secret Plotter said, making Y/N's eyes widen.

Somewhere in the background, a small male with black hair and clothes hid behind a wall with a phone in hand. He stared at the messages between himself and 'My Star'. 

"999, what are you doing?" a male who looked identical to him asked him.

"...Nothing. let's go somewhere else."

.

.

.

All of a sudden, Y/N was teleported somewhere. He stared in front of him and saw a big golden throne.

"Y/N...?" he heard a voice say in disbelief.

When the (h/c) male turned around, he saw Kim Dokja who had widened eyes. The rest of his companions stood outside the barrier with shocked eyes as well.

'Hyung...'  Y/N was about to walk towards his hyung when someone hugged him from behind. 'Yoo Joonghyuk?'

"You brat if you come back then can't you at least look in my direction first instead of that b*stard's for once?" said Yoo Joonghyuk.

Y/N had a sudden flashback of when he was taken back to one of the regression rounds after he used his revival skill. 

'Y/N will come to me right? He will right?'  thought Dokja but, Y/N didn't. The (h/c) male just stood there and let the protagonist hug him as if he had accepted something. 

"The one that sits on the throne... will become the king right?" Y/N mumbled.

"Yeah," Yoo Joonghyuk replied. 

"Don't sit on it," he told the protagonist.

"Why?"

"Just trust me."

"Oi Yoo Joonghyuk!" Kim Dokja suddenly called out. 'They've hugged long enough,'  Kim Dokja smiled with his eyes closed and an irk mark on his forehead. 

"You b*stard! I won't let you go for kidnapping my sister!" Yoo Joonghyuk made his way towards Kim Dokja.

.

.

.

The fight for the throne wasn't so messy when it first started since most of the kings just surrendered because of Yoo Joonghyuk, but now Yoo Joonghyuk was knocked out and Kim Dokja had just destroyed the throne. Y/N stood there watching the whole time. He had assisted Kim Dokja for a bit, but then he stopped when a private message came in.

[Secret Plotter: Don't help him too much. Just leave things as it is]

Y/N did as the Secret Plotter told him. He only joined in to defend Kim Dokja after the hoard of people charged at him from the dokkaebi's orders. 

He stared at all the bodies on the ground.

[You have created a new fable]

Y/N read. 'New fable? I barely did anything,'  he thought.

[The fable 'Witness of a Kingless World' has been created]

'I didn't do anything. Is watching all there is needed to create a fable? Everyone else here should've gotten this fable too but, why just me?'  thought Y/N.

TO BE CONTINUED...