DREAM NINTEEN

"Get away before you get infected!" shouted Kim Dokja. Maybe he should've worried about himself first because he was the one who got stabbed right after he shouted that.

"Hyung!" the (h/c) male shouted.

[The skill 'Rising Star' has been activated]

The (h/c) male grabbed the reader before he was hit by the parasite queen again.

"Are you ok hyung?" Y/N asked in a worried tone.

Even with blood dripping down the side of his mouth, the reader just grinned like an idiot and said, 

"I'm fine."

"I'm fine."

An image of a boy with the same face and look as Yoo Joonghyuk smiling with a nosebleed flashed through Y/N mind. 

He suddenly wanted to hug Kim Dokja. He wanted to hold Kim Dokja so tight and never let go. The reader just reminded him of Kim Joonghyun so much. He wanted to hold onto one of the two reminders he had left of 'Kim Joonghyun', afraid that Kim Dokja would disappear one day too. Kim Dokja, Yoo Joonghyuk and Kim Joonghyun were so similar that Y/N wondered if Joonghyun had just split into two fragment and those two fragments built a human shell around them. How crazy that thought is.

"I'm sorry, but you won't be fighting me," Kim Dokja said to the parasite queen, wiping off the blood that was running down the corner of his mouth. 

In a gust of wind, Lycoan, one of the five guides appeared, kneeling before the reader. 'Hyung if you needed help, I wouldn't mind kneeling in front of you either,'  Y/N thought. 

"Lycoan...?" the parasite queen spoke in disbelief.

"Antinus. What on earth are you doing?" Lycoan glared at her. "Have you forgotten our mission? Why are you attacking humans of this world?"

"Keke mission? I didn't know we had such thing."

"It's our duty as guides to lead them in the upcoming catastrophes. Have you forgotten how warriors of Chronos sacrificed themselves? We must stop the catastrophe here. We must work with the people here to protect this planet and rebuild our civilization here! That is our divine calling."

"Enough with the lies! You came here to stop the catastrophe? If you really wanted to help them then why didn't you object when earth was picked to become the target of the catastrophe?!" retorted the parasite queen.

"What are they talking about?" questioned Han Sooyoung.

"Lycoan I am just like you! We are here to make those who destroyed our planet shed blood and tears!" 

"You will die like that," said Lycoan, "the Star Stream won't let you run around wild."

"The Anitnus you know had died in our home world along with the other parasites," spoke Antinus.

"You don't get it don't you?" glared Lycoan.

"I think you two are the ones that don't get it," everyone turned to the (h/c) male.

"What?" questioned Antinus.

"What don't we understand?" asked Lycoan.

'What is Y/N planning now...'  Kim Dokja was worried.

"Did you forgot whose home planet this is your outsiders?" asked Y/N.

"Of course we know we're outsiders. That's exactly why we have no reason to help you!"

"But that also means that there's nothing holding me back from killing you parasite queen," Y/N's eyes went dark. "This is my home so..." the (h/c) male suddenly appeared in the air right in front of Antinus, "I am in charge." 

Snap. Everyone had only registered what happened three seconds after Antinus's arm landed on the ground. 

'So fast,'  thought Kim Dokja and the others who were there to witness what just happened.

"You- how did you-!" the parasite queen held where her arm once was with her other arm.

"You know someone once told me I'm pretty fast with my skill 'Rising Star'. I use to call them a hypocrite since they were faster than me with their lightning powers but now, I've realised he was the only one who is faster than me," smiled Y/N, picking up Antinus's arm and waving it around to taunt her. 

"I'll kill you!" the parasite queen charged at the (h/c) male, but he disappeared from his spot. 

"Didn't I tell you?" the parasite queen heard someone's voice right beside her ear, "there's only one person faster than me right now and it's definitely not you.". The (h/c) male then whispered something in her ear, but it couldn't be heard from where the others were, then he proceeded to cut off her head. 

'What did he say to her?'  wondered Kim Dokja. The parasite queen Antinus was the only one who heard what Y/N had whispered and now, she is dead so she might be the only one who will ever know. 

'They would've been fine even if I wasn't called here,'  thought Lycoan. 

Kim Dokja originally intended to get rid of the parasite queen and stop her from awakening the disaster, but it no longer matters. The disaster was hatching from the meteorite it was it. Everyone there was blown away with a loud explosion.

Y/N was able to grab his companions with his rising star skill and place them on the ground before standing up to witness the destruction the explosion caused. 

[You have failed to clear the scenario]

'Yeah no shit sherlock it's pretty damn obvious that we failed to stop the disaster from awakening early,'  thought Y/N.

As the dust began to clear, a male with long hair and only a piece of cloth covering his private part could be seen standing. 

"Could... could this be..." the male's eyes widened in surprise as he looked around and took in the familiar surroundings.

[The 'Catastrophe of Questions' has appeared in your world]

A blue screen appeared to introduce the appearance of the catastrophe in front of them.

[The 'Catastrophe of Questions' has been weakened due to it hatching early]

''It' huh? That person no- disaster could no longer be seen as 'human' in the Star Stream's eyes,'   thought Y/N. In full honesty, Y/N wasn't even sure if he saw the catastrophe as human or not.

"As penalty you are not allowed to attack the 'Catastrophe of Questions' for three minutes]

"Here, try to answer this. Out of insects, wolves and birds, which do you think is the best?" the catastrophe asked lady.

"P-Please don't kill me," the lady pleaded.

Splat. The catastrophe stepped on the lady's head and killed her without any hesitation.

"It's obvious what I should do now," the catastrophe looked up and grinned.

'Yes, very obvious what I should do,'  thought the (h/c) male, 'another outsider has appeared here.'

What did Y/N whisper to Antinus earlier? 

"I'm an outsider too."

TO BE CONTINUED...