Chap 10

Enjoy...

________________

~

"Forth, let me see, na. I don't like closing my eyes," whined Beam as he tried to remove the cloth around his eyes.

His so-called husband has tied his eyes and bought him somewhere.

"Wait for a few more minutes, Beam," replied Forth as he carefully guided Beam.

"Now, slowly open your eyes," said Forth as he finally removed the cloth and stood loyal beside Beam.

When Beam gained his vision and could see clearly, his jaws dropped. He was standing in front of a bungalow-like house which was so grand and beautiful.

"Ai'Forth, who's house is this? Why are we here?" asked Beam, confused and also curious.

"It's our home, Beam," answered Forth with his gummy smile and pride.

"Forth, what do you mean? Isn't this the project you've been working on in secret all this time? Did you lie to me?" asked Beam with no emotion on his face.

"The secret project was building our home, Beam. A place that we can call our home. Where we could return whenever we please and don't you like it, Beam?" questioned Forth, scared of Beam's reaction.

"I love it," shouted Beam happily as he jumped and hugged his husband after scaring him shitless with his poker face.

Forth laughed as he rotated in rounds with Beam in his arms merrily.

"Hoi, I'm getting light-headed. Put me down," said Beam as he chuckled.

"You scared me there, baby," said Forth as he kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Punishment for keeping it secret from me," replied Beam, giggling as he pulled Forth to tour around the house.

"Don't you think this house is a bit big for us?" asked Beam as he calmed down.

"It's the right size for you, me, our future kids and dogs," answered Forth confidently.

"Future kids and dogs-ah?? Aren't you going a bit too fast, Mr Jaturapoom?" asked Beam as he smiled at his husband sweetly.

"Not at all. Even though I have a lifetime with you, it's never enough for me. No matter how old I get, watching you and living with you is my utmost goal. I promised to be with you till the very end," replied Forth seriously, which made Beam chuckle.

"You better keep the promise, na," said Beam as he hugged his husband emotionally.

~

Suddenly he was in the ocean, trying so hard to stay calm.

~

The image of a signboard named Blue Flames is burning at the corner.

~

"Where is he?" shouted Beam, who just got onto the burning ship to the running away engineers.

"Get away from the tower?" shouted back the marine engineers, who were on the run.

~

//BRAK! BRAK!//

The tower toppled right beside Forth, who made it out of it, which caused him to wobble along the edge of the marine ship. People can't spot his face clearly due to the dark smoke. Any moment now, he could drop into the ocean.