(22)✅

"I have a confession to make, and you must comply with my 4 requirements. A surprise awaits you as soon as you finish them all."

She questioned "what are your demands?" unsure of what he might respond.

She was engaging in this work not for the first time, but this time was different. She was afraid that he would harm her family. She had lied to her family, and that was wrong.

He began the talk by placing his hand on her shoulder, which she wrenched away in anger.

"Well, well, as you know my darling Aisera-"

He spoke on, and she could smell the scent of alcohol.

"I've lied about your real family all this time,"

"the real family?"

"Your biological parents, your parents, are still alive."

He stated this, and she immediately experienced a range of emotions. Was he honest? Was her family still alive?

She said "STOP TROLLING AROUND!"

"I'm telling you the truth. Your parents are alive."

"STOP IT! Please put an end to this because I am aware that they abandoned me because I was a burden"

She made an effort to restrain herself from doing anything wrong at any time.

She knew she couldn't do anything She had no control since she was in his territory.

"I won't lie to my dear Aisera, I promise."

"STOP CALLING ME AISERA I HATE THIS NAME" she shouted. She had forgotten this name the day she left him and moved away. She hated being called Aisera.

"do you think I'll listen to-"

"SHUT U-"

"Aisera?"

From behind, I overheard a voice. When I turned around, she was bound with ropes and laying on the ground. She seemed frail.

"Who is she and what's the deal with you tying her?"

"She is actually your mother."

She yelled as she went towards to free her. "STOP TALKING NONSESE!"

She attempted to untie the rope, but a gang of guys with guns immediately surrounded her.

"no! no! Once you cross my territory, you lose all control, so move back."

Robert warned as he drew nearer. She stared at him with hatred, but was also little afraid. Is she really her mother?

He grabbed a paper and handed it to me, saying, "She is your mother, and I have evidence."

"