𝟷𝟷𝟷

"mama c what you cooking" I said rubbing my stomach looking over her pot

"mama c what you cooking" I said rubbing my stomach looking over her pot. "azari all yo ass do is eat go and be productive" she shooed me away.

"you gon stop comin to my mama house just to eat" art said muggin me.

"nigga please you came just ta eat too" I said flicking him off.

since my time around eveyone i've learned a lot about this family. artemis (22) and jabari (20) are blood brothers. artemis is the oldest. they where adopted by mama c when they where 14 and 12 after their mother passed away from lung cancer.

serphia is the little sister of mama c, her kids are monica (21) and kamaria (17). monica lived the first half of her life with her father in mississippi while kamaria grew up here in north carolina.

when you start to explain it, it's like explaining the family line in meet the robinson.

"naaa I came hea to see my moms and pops" he laughed making me roll my eyes. we both sat at the table.

"how is rosa doing?" he lowly said making me shake my head to the side.

"she's– doing" I hesitantly nodded making him nod. "her drinking habits haven't excelled have they?" he said not looking at me. he just played with his fingers.

"her consumption has risen a little but nothing major." I said and he nodded.

"do you think you guys are gonna work it out?" I asked and he shook his head.

"no we where already on thin ice I think it best for both of us if we just stay away from each other" he said and I just nodded.

taurus walked into the dining room with aries behind him. she smiled seeing me. "big sis" she smiled walking over to give me a hug.

I gave her a hug and smiled. "hey pooks" I said as she took a seat. "I can't wait till thanksgiving where all gonna be under the same roof! I can harrass all y'all nerve in one sitting" she cheesed.

taurus and art groaned at her making her mug. "now y'all really gon fucking get it cause ine even that annoying." she said

personally I didn't mind aries because I myself am an annoying person so her attempting to annoy me wouldn't work.

"both of y'all in one sitting is insane" taurus said taking a seat.

"oh ma can you watch secret for a week for me so I can go to the dominican republic?" taurus said putting his phone down.

she quickly turned around mugging him. "hell you going there for" she said scrunching up her face.

"moral support" he simply said. I smiled at the fact he didn't expose the real reason he was going.

"support who?" she said and he glanced at me then back to her.

"ohhh yall niggas going on vacation? y'all could have just said that. some damn support" she muttered turning back.