𝟷𝟹𝟷

"sakai

"sakai. you're making me mad." secret voiced, pushing his head off her shoulder. he didn't say anything, just closed his eyes and laid on kamaria, who had no problem with it because she was asleep lying on aries who was resting on amari who was reading a book about pregnancy. unbothered.

he had been doing a lot of reading on the female body, pregnancies, how to be a dad, and things of that nature. he was overwhelmed at first, but once it settled, he was content with how things were going. he already knows he will be chill and laid back because he had never done much when it came to anything but aries.

amari kissed her forehead before going back to his book with a smile on his face.

"j-lo you better stop rubbing my stomach before I rub my foot up yo ass." grey mugged. he laughed nonchalantly, continuing his motion. he was all but unbothered every time he rubbed her stomach, she complained, but when he stopped, she would tell him to do it again. he's over her but so in love at the same time.

she flicked his forehead before closing her eyes.

everyone was on a plane that would take them to the coastline of the cruise. a very short ride, only 2 hours. nobody wanted to hop on a plane, but nobody felt like driving either.

"taurus, i'm uncomfortable." azari said, laying her head on his shoulder. he wrapped his arm loosely around her neck, hoping she would get more comfortable and of course his efforts worked.

late last night, as taurus and azari were doing some late-night packing they started talking. actually talking. they spoke about their feelings and what their relationship meant. in the end of the conversation, azari ended up pouncing on taurus breaking her celibacy. was he happy? over the moon. was she? absolutely.

she broke her celibacy without taurus's help though, he did decline her advances 1 time before jumping ship with her. he tried.. a little.

"do you regret it?" taurus whispered, he was feeling uneasy after doing the deed. of course, he was satisfied, but he didn't want his woman to think she was just a body to him because she was so much more than that.

"what fucking? absolutely not i needed that." she smiled with her eyes still closed. "now enjoy what silence you can before we get bombarded with family and children." she laughed puckering her lips for a kiss.

he laughed giving her three kisses. "I love you fats." he smiled kissing her cheek some more.

꧁꧂

"DADDY MOVE!" secret screamed splashing water in taurus face as sakai jumped on his back. azari smiled poolside, taking some selfies of herself.

"you bet not post those." monica teased taking a sip from her mimosa.

"girl bye your cousin can sit his nappy-headed ass down somewhere." azari laugh already knowing she wasn't about to post those selfies.

"mhm" grey hummed drinking a virgin margarita. she was actually enjoying herself. she didn't think she would much since she wouldn't be able to participate in things she usually would. like parting, drinking, crazy, and rough sex.