(1)

White shirt, made out of fine fabric were glided through the toned, buff, veiny arms, brushing past the honey toned skin before the buttons were clasped hiding the puffed out chest, prominent abdominal muscles and tucked inside the fine fabric of black trousers.

Two attendants, tied the thin thread securing the wrist making it look more elegant. A black robe was held behind for the taller male to slide his arms through the sleeves before holding the colars and jerking it closer making it comfortable for his liking before letting the attendents to secure the threads.

A pair of black riding shoes, were placed on the ground as he put his feet inside, letting the server to tie the laces tightly.

The dark raven hairs which matches the color of the mid night sky, were styled properly before, wrapping a fancy black turban, leaving a corner to fall on his side to cover half of his face later. Completing his appearance by applying some expensive Itr (perfume), extracted from a rare flower brought from far away land which gives a fruity yet manly fragrance, complementing his own natural musky scent.

"Greetings, your Royal highness", a guard greeted, receiving a curt nod in return as the aforementioned was admiring his look in the beautiful floor mirror.
"His majesty, The emperor and Her majesty, The empress wish for you to accompany them for breakfast before you depart for the hunt, my Prince", the royal guard spoke with his eyes casted down on the ground, showcasing his respect for the royal.
"Certainly", mumbled the crowned prince.

Fall of boots on the porcelain floor resonated the silent hallways as the Crowned Prince of Azurah Empire, walked down with his head held high with a posture that screams power and dominance.

"Assalamu Alaikum, mother, father", said the prince with a respectful gesture before he stood in front of the royal dinning which held the capacity for twenty people to feast on at once but at the moment only the emperor and empress was seated at the far end of the massive golden table.

"Walaikum Assalam",
His greeting was returned with a prideful smile of his father , as his mother smiled warmly before saying,
"Come join us for breakfast, my dearest",

The prince walked towards his parents before sitting down opposite to his mother with his father in the middle, letting the server to place his food in front of him.

"When are you departing for your desired adventure, son?", asked Emperor Nawaz before taking a sip of his freshly extracted orange juice.
"At noon, father", replied the prince receiving a nod.

"What's your destination this time?", came a question from the queen.
"The south, mother. It's amusing how the palace ground is near the southern kingdom, yet we never explored the referred land", the prince let out a chuckle before taking a bite of his food.

"Right.. Because my son loves adventure and what can be more intriguing than exploring far away land of different kingdoms and giving worries to his mother, isn't it?", the empress humoured but the prince could clearly feel the somberness behind those words.

The empress was never fond of the idea of the prince going on adventurous trips regardless of distance, direction and days. No matter how strong her son was or how many men are accompanying the prince, a mother's worry filled heart would always beat for her child's well being.

The emperor cleared his throat and chose to remain quite because it was between the mother and son, and his involvement would only lead to unnecessary argument. Not that, he wasn't worried for his only son, but being a prince and next heir, he should learn to be brave enough to face all kind of situation. And getting familiar with the lands and spending time with commoners as a disguise also had it's own benevolent perks. This way the prince would know his people's need, happiness and sorrow more clearly.