Chapter 13

I was walking outside the perimeter or palace when I heard a whine from afar. I instantly ran towards it.

I know really smart of me but I can't help it. Once I hear someone whine I remember what happened to me back then.

Shaking my thoughts, I ran as fast as I can, still human form, real smart right?

When I went near the woods, the whimper of the wolf came closer and I instantly smell blood. Lots of blood .

I saw two wolves kicking a poor kid in a distance, biting, snarling, growling at him. Watching this, all I see is red.

No one I mean no one bully someone in my watch. I ran towards them, pulling the wolf off and throwing him. Doing the same to the other and kneel in front of the kid.

I was about to help him when my arm was bitten by the blonde wolf. I snarled at her.

I kick her in the guts and she flew in a tree, whimpering before losing consciousness.

I looked at the brown wolf. I gave him the most dangerous growl at he ran dragging the blonde wolf.

I look at the kid realizing he was a teenager. I just noticed that he was in his wolf form. He has grayish fur with his eyes hazel. His wolf was amazing(Pic above).

I stare at him in awe. He shiver from fear and I snapped to reality. I open my mouth to speak but no sound came out.

I cursed myself. I took a stick from the ground and started writing

'Hey are you okay? ' I show him and his wolf head nodded. I smiled.

'What are you doing here? ' he whimper. I sigh.

'Shift so we can understand each other' he nodded before going to the tree to shift. In a few minutes, there came a boy with brown hair, green eyes and tanned skin.

He played with his shirt. I patted the side of where I sat. He came closer understanding what I meant.

'What's your name' I wrote. He seems hesitant but spoke anyways. "Diego"

I nodded at him. 'Diego why where does to wolf attack you? ' he has teary eyes when he reads it. I hugged him for support. He's body tense but relax anyway.

"They.. W-where.. My.. P-parents.. T-they.. D-despise... M-me.. " He said through hiccups and instantly my blood boil.

'What are there names? ' he took a big breath before speaking. "Amy and allen"he murmured but I hear it loud and clear.

'Don't worry diego, I won't hurt you and don't worry, I will take care of you, I will kill those two if they lay a paw on you' he smiled. Which made me smile myself .

I then heard loud footsteps coming our way and I instantly stand in defense, Diego in my back. I won't let anyone lay a hand on him.

The more the footsteps came, I growl. Diego hide himself in my legs, since he is still sitting on the ground..

When the person appears, I tense, but when I got a good look at him, I visibly relax.

It was just Nate.

"What are you doing here? " He bombard at me. Well not expecting that. I glare at him.

Still in my defense Stan, he took a peck in my back and I hide Diego but he already saw it.

He was about to charge at Diego but I dangerously growled at him. He didn't mind my growl but continue to head for Diego while the kid was shaking in fear.

That made my vision go black. I growl at Nate. Not just any growl but the most dangerous growl. Saying that I will attack him either his my mate or not.

He look at me, he has a confused and angry expression but I still had my expression cold and dangerous.

"Lexa, don't protect that mutt" He stated with disgust and I finally lost it. I attack him, this caught him off guard and I started to punch him.

Still growling at him, I punch him saying each punch as I warning.

"P-please... S-stop.. " I froze. I look at Diego, he has tears in his eyes. I immediately ran towards him and hugged him

"Ohh so your protecting that wolf but you attack your mate, real funny Alexa" He stated sarcastically and I glare at him.

I was about to attack him. But Diego hold my hand to stop me. I took a deep breath before glaring back at Nate.

He has a shock impression, I look at him confused

"Your not Alexa, your her wolf" I freeze. So that's why I am very vicious.

I evily smirk at him. "Whoever you are get back Alexa" I rolled my eyes.

'Sorry bub but my human can't come out'  I wrote down, well Emily did.

"And why is that? " He raised his eyebrows.

'He's scared of you and.. ' Emily looked at Diego. 'She doesn't want Diego to get hurt but due to her none violence self I took over'..

He look at Emily before spoking. "Well can she come out? " Emily shoke her head

' only if her brother can come.. He's the only one who come calm her down'

"What about us? " She gave them a look saying like he was stupid.

' dude he's afraid of you.. Cause... She doesn't like alpha's' that make Diego and Nate freeze.