|!Character Information!|

Name: Lillian liana Iron-Blood

Personality: Kind, caring, bit of a workaholic, stubborn sometimes, she's a hyper soul, and sometimes oblivious to things, she's smart when it comes to gathering information, loyal to the right people.

Height: 5.5ft

Age: 25

Detail: She likes to have silver hair, with lavender color tips, her eyes are a green, and she has a tan skin, her face has some freckles.

Appearance:

Bio: Liliana, or Lily as her nickname, works at two different, a nurse at a hospital and a librarian at a library, and shes a total geek and nerd for information, mind you she doesn't know everything and she's not the smartest person in the world,...

Bio: Liliana, or Lily as her nickname, works at two different, a nurse at a hospital and a librarian at a library, and shes a total geek and nerd for information, mind you she doesn't know everything and she's not the smartest person in the world, but she has some impressive levels of intelligence, and understanding, though her kind and innocent nature is sometimes taken advantage of, she is also a contact between both the Vampires and Lycan, they are decent and friendly partnership, Lucian himself checks and talks to the girl, she's a relief of stress, meaning her brightful and cheerful nature and talking to her, brings some weight down, She's decent friends with Selena who comes around so often and best friend's with Michael Corvin, she does sometimes overwork and pass out on her desk in her apartment or in the kitchen table, anyways let get to the story shall we...

|Author: I know this is weird and the story might not one hundred percent of the actual movie films, but it's a fanfic and I try to be as creative as possible, and feel the fantasies everyone tends to dream..|