Chapter prologue: Stormy Day/Normal Night

{I was just a normal Woman, just doing what I believe was right, and helping those in need?, I guess you could call it, I know about the Vampires and Lycan's war, but I couldn't do anything to stop them, or prevent unneeded death, I have not killed nor harmed a soul in my life, I am a nurse after all, but I just I don't know, all I could do is just help and do what I do best I guess, and move by..}

[Five days, before the first film]

{Lily Pov}

*I sighed rubbing my eyes, I overworked again, not my fault been hammered with work lately, and plus been keeping up with information in case some people come by, and signed again, maybe a tiny nap would do me wonders, I laid my head down and my eyes blinked as they soon closed, I must've been hella tried, cause I couldn't wake up*

{??? Pov}

*I climbed the balcony ladders, to her window, once I was up, I swiftly and carefully snuck in, her apartment, once I was in, I saw light coming from her room,I sighed and snuck in her room, I looked at the now sleeping girl on her computer, seems she overworked herself again, I came up and knelt down, and gently shakes her*

???: Lillian wake up..*She mumbled and stirs as her eyes began to open*

Lily: Huh?...*She looked at Me, and smiled* Selene I didn't hear you come in, sorry...*Yawns*

{Lily pov}

*She shaked her head, and stood up*

Selene: Thought I told you, not to overwork yourself, Lillian..*She tells me, with her normal stern face*

Lily: I know, but it was work..*I got up and walked out my bedroom to a mini fridge* You want a tea cup of blood?, or a normal cup?...*She thinks*

Selene: Tea cup will do..*She said with her normal cold tone voice*

*I nodded and grabbed a blood bag, and pour her some, in a tea cup, and put the blood bag back, I grabbed myself some water, and walked over to my sofa and sat down the cups*

Lily: So what information are you looking for?..*I asked sipping water*

Selene: *Sits down on the chair and takes the tea cup, and sips some blood* Lillian, we need to know some locations, of where Lycan's activity has been active, anything that can help us, get an edge..*She asked I nodded*

Lily: I can't give their general location, but I can give areas their likely to be around, that's all I could do without breaking the contract with them..*She nodded understanding, I grabbed a thump drive, and gave it to her* This will have, the locations of their recent activities and stake out spots, best I can give..*I sipped more water*

Selene: *She takes the drive and nodded sipping the last bit of the blood, and setting the cup down* Thank You, Lillian, your services have been a huge help...*I smiled and nodded*

Lily: Please use the door this time, I have privacy and rules ya know?..*She nodded I showed her out and shut the door behind her, I sighed* She acts like a hard butt, but I know she likes me...*Giggled as I walked over* Lucian should be stopping by, with his escort so maybe a nice rare steaks will do...*I nodded began to cook two nice pieces of ribeye steaks, for Them, I started to hum, to past the time*

*I heard a knock I set up the steaks, with two steak knifes and two forks, I placed everything on the table , with water and I came over, and opened it I smiled*

Lily: Lucian!..*He smiles* Come on in...*I showed him in*

Lucian: Thank you dear, Raze...*The familiar big guy, follows him in and they see the steaks set up, Lucian chuckles* Always have to feed us, you know you don't have to Lily.

Raze: Lucian is right, your kindness is to much..*nodded I shaked my head, as they sat at the table*

Lily: I wouldn't be a good friend then, to let you guys leave with empty stomachs, I know my place is far from your hideout, so please help yourself, their done to rare-ish..*They chuckled and nodded and began to eat, I grabbed two files and slid them towards Lucian* The possible candidates is getting, scary I'm doing the best I can, to search them for you..*He nodded and set the knife and fork down, and took a look at them*

Lucian: This is good, you've been working hard to help our cause, thank you dearly, Lily...*I smiled nodded*

Lily: When you told, Me about Your past, I felt bad, you Lycan's didn't deserve, all of that...*They smiled, and nodded with gratitude*

Raze: We have some in return for your services to us, *Pulls put a tiny present*

Lucian: Figured you would like, a piece of jewelry..*pats his mouth down with a napkin finishes up his steak* It's a necklace..*I smiled and gently takes the gift and opens it*

*I smiled and gently takes the gift and opens it*

Lily: It's beautiful!..Thank you very much...*He nodded and stand up and came to me, giving Raze the files*

Lucian: Allow me?...*I nodded he takes the necklace out carefully he walks behind me, I moved my hair, he them wraps and connects the necklace, and I looked* Your services, Lily I mean it, are a huge help for us, never in our Lycan lives, have we had a Human so dedicated to helping us, thank you again..*I nodded, Raze finishes up his steak and pats his mouth clean and sat up* We must leave now, See you our dear friend.

Lily: Anytime, please visit more sometimes, that means you two Razey..*He chuckled lowly and nodded*

Raze: I will try, it's been busy...*I nodded as they began to leave*

Lily: Wait...*They stop and looked at me, I sighed shakily and grab another file, of my Best friend, I hate to do this, but I have faith they won't harm or hurt Micheal, I walked up to Lucian* I have one more, but I was afraid to give it to you, He's my best friend Micheal Corvin, he has a high possibly, but promise me, that no harm or death will come to him..*I pleaded*

Lucian: *takes the File and reads it a bit, he nodded and laid his hand on my shoulder* I promise, no harm will come to your friend, trust us?..*I nodded, they smiled and left I closed the door and locked it, and let out a shaky sigh*

Lily: Micheal, I pray you be careful...*I said, and cleaned up the dishes and took a showered and cleaned, I then got into pajamas and hop into bed, I closed my eyes and went to sleep* "Some rest is needed work, can be finished tomorrow..."

~TimeSkip, New Chapter~