Chapter 1: The events go bad..

{I was about to be done, with my work, finishing up stitching a poor, kid arm, got a nasty cut, but I was able to get it cleaned, stitched up, dresses and stuff, and gave her parents, some stuff to help her get through until it's healed, I was in the locker getting dressed in normal clothes..}

{Lily Pov}

*Sighs and ties my hair, and puts on my jacket, and closes my locker, and Sees Micheal*

Lily: Hey Mickey?, wanna walk together to the station, since our apartments are near?..*He smiles*

Michael: Sure Lil...let me get ready and we can head home..*I nodded and headed out the locker room, and waited for him, leaning against the wall with a umbrella at hand*

Lily: Of all the places we live, where rain, rains hard like no tomorrow...*Sighs, I heard a chuckle as Micheal came out*

Michael: It's just how it is, let's go...*I nodded with a giggle as we walk out and to the stormy rainy night*

*We talked as we make it down to the station and, thank gosh I brought my umbrella, don't get me wrong I love rain, but I hate being drenched*

{Raze pov}

*We were now on pursuit, on Micheal Corvin,  Me and Trix, we see someone next to him, a woman, as we got close my eyes widen, Lily?!, shit this might be difficult, but we need Corvin*

Raze: Be careful where your fire, Lily is with him, do not shoot her...*Trix nodded carefully, as we followed them down*

{Selene Pov}

*We see the Lycan's following someone, and looked, and my eyes widen, Lillian, she must've been getting off work today, shit..*

Selene: *I pressed the comms* 'Careful, Lillian is heading into the station, fire discreetly and carefully..'

*The team said, Roger, as we now followed the Lycan's in the station*

{Lily Pov}

*I sighed as Michael closes the umbrella up, and we walked down*

Michael: Just saying, you could ask, for a day off, your more of workaholic then me, ask your bosses for a few days off, you've earned it..*He tells me, and I smiled*

Lily: I appreciate that Mickey, and maybe I will, my sleep schedule has been, a little crap lately..*He smiled and nodded*

*We walked down, and was about to enter the train*

???: Blood!!!!!...*We hear and then, gun fired happened, and Michael pushed me to cover, as there was multiple shots being fired, screaming and chaos was happening*

Micheal: Shit!, Lil are you okay?...*I nodded and we hear a woman groaning and crying in pain, we looked and our eyes widen, we moved over to her, and I grabbed my satchel, and pulled out bandages and hydrogen peroxide* it's alright your gonna be okay!

Lily: It hit, her right shoulder joint, we need to get her to a hospital now!..*Tonight was a crappy night*

•Timeskip•

*I went home, and Micheal said he'll be there shortly behind, I was shaking, my hands were still bloody, I went to my bathroom, and got the cleaning supplies out, and started to Clean up my hands and anything else, I got blood on, I took a breath, and even more breaths, until the shaking stop, I got done cleaning and put the supplies away, and went to my living room with a cup of water, I sat on my couch, and turned on my TV, and sighed, until I heard a knock, I sighed and went to the door, and looked through the peep hole, and saw Lucian, I sighed and opened it*