Reconciliation

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The topic of the OS is...

___________________________________The topic of the OS is

Let's start...

So, the plot is clear...kartik and naira had love marriage...naira was an orphan due to which dadi didn't wanted her to marry kartik
...Now, she taunts her and makes her feel low in everything that she doesn't deserves to be kartik's wife...It has been one month of their marriage now...earlier kartik used to defend naira, but from a week he's very busy...he couldn't give enough time to naira which hurted her...One fine day, she got up in the morning and saw him getting ready for office... it was just 6 am...nowadays he used to go early..she hurriedly got up and freshened up...she came downstairs to make his breakfast, but he had already left...

DADI:(taunting her) uth gyi maharani...jb pta tha ki kittu aaj kal jaldi jaata h, toh jaldi uth jaati
...hmare bache ko bhukha hi bhej diya..hmari toh kismat hi kharab h jo tum bahu bnkr aayi hmare ghar...bechara hmara kittu..apne pati ka khayal bhi thik se nhi rkh skti tum...aur kya umeed rkhe hum tumse...tumse achi toh vo shweta h, jo kittu ke liye apne haathon se khaana bnakr layi thi kal office mei...

She said all this, looking at naira in disgust and left...naira ran to her room and cried badly, laying on the bed...she recalled yesterday's scene when she called kartik and came to know that shweta, who was his business partner brought lunch for her... kartik had it, leaving naira's lunch as she insisted a lot...he had a good bond of friendship with her, but media was making it a big issue...they had spread rumours of them being in a relationship... naira didn't wanted to get affected by all this, but kartik's ignorance and dadi's continuous taunts had poisoned her mind...she thought that she doesn't deserves to be Kartik's wife...

In the evening, kartik came early after so long...he didn't found naira, so he asked dadi...

DADI:(manipulating him) ab humei kya pta beta...tumhari biwi humei bta kr kaha jaati h...ghar mei kisi ko pta nhi hota vo kya krti h poora din...bss room mei hi rhti h, baaki ghar ki zimedari ka toh hum kya hi kahe...(holding her head) aaj toh hum boht thak gye...vo swarna aur surekha toh shaadi pr gye h manish aur akhil ke sath...toh ghar ka saara kam humei hi krna pda...naira ko awaaz di thi, pr usne suna nhi...(telling lies to instigate him)

Kartik was shocked hearing her... he got angry without thinking if naira can do this or not...he went to his room and saw naira sleeping peacefully, which made him angry...

[Actually, naira did all the household work and got tired, so she slept just an hour ago before kartik came]

Kartik sighed and got ready as he had to go for a party...naira woke up and got shocked seeing him at this hour...

KARTIK:(not looking at her) jaldi se ready ho jao...ek important party mei jaana h...ghar mei dadi ke alava koi nhi h, isliye jaldi kro
...humei raat ko time pe vapis aana h...

Kaira/Shivin OS(3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara