ZeTa marriage track

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next OS i.e the 21st OS without any further delay...this is just my imagination...
___________________________________
The topic of the OS is...

___________________________________The topic of the OS is

Let's begin with it...

The scene starts from mohsin going to pick tahir at the airport... he greeted him with a hug and met others too...they checked in the hotel, which was booked for them and mohsin left him till his room...

MOHSIN:(showing him his outfits) yeh sangeet ke liye...aur yeh outfits photoshoot ke liye h... sb shivi ne select kiye h tumhare aur zeba ke...aaj shaam ko phle photoshoot hoga..ready rhna...

TAHA:(concerned) shivi kaisi h ab...zeba ne btaya ki use typhoid ho gya tha..

MOHSIN:(smiling) ab better h... thodi upset thi ki meri help nhi kr paayi, pr ghar bethe bhi usne outfits ki responsibility smbhal li..

Taha smiled and nodded...mohsin went back to his room and called shivi...

SHIVI:(picking up his call) hlo... hnn mohsin..aa gye sb...

MOHSIN:(smiled at her concern) sb thik se ho gya...tum thik ho naa shivi..rest kr rhi ho naa...

SHIVI:(feeling blessed) mein thik hu ab...don't worry..fever bhi nhi h...mohsin..plss mujhe aane do naa...mera boht mnn tha zeba ki shaadi mei help krne ka..

MOHSIN:(concerned) nhi..bilkul nhi...u need rest bachaa..shaam ko bhi mein pick krne aaunga... yaa kisi ko bhej dunga..zeba chahti h ki photoshoot mei tum uske pas rho..aur tumne dur se bhi boht help ki h shivi...plss don't be upset..tum plss rest kro abhi...

Shivi hummed and they discussed about sangeet and photoshoot preparations...mohsin felt so blessed as she was helping him in every possible way through video calls even when she herself was not well...In the evening, mohsin came to shivi's home to pick her up...she came out and sat in the car beside him...

MOHSIN:(hugging her) I missed u so much bachaa..(caressing her hair) thik ho naa tum..weakness toh nhi lgg rhi...(kissing her forehead)

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) I missed u too...aur mein boht better feel kr rhi hu...relax mohsin..tum ho naa mere sath...(caressing his face)

Mohsin smiled, pecking her lips and they drove off to the photoshoot venue...mohsin held her hand as they reached...zeba smiled seeing shivi...she came forward and hugged her tightly...

ZEBA:(caressing her back) thank god tum aa gyi shivi...I really needed u..(worriedly) tum kaisi ho ab..weakness lgg rhi h...

SHIVI:(holding her from her shoulders) I m fine zeba...don't worry..weakness h thodi si, but it'll be okk...(cupping her face) aur mein kese naa aati...meri nanad ki shaadi h aur mein already itna late hu, tumhare khadoos bhai ki vajah se...(Making a cute face)