Chapter 6 "vision"

Raven-
I bitterly sat in my room for the rest of the morning from beast boy and I's little argument.
I huffed out a long sigh and rolled off my bed, I opened my closet and grabbed purple pajama shorts and a black sweatshirt with a unpopular band logo in the middle.
Before I closed the closet door I stared into the full body mirror hanging on the inside door.
I examined my pale skin and tired looking eyes. No smile to be found.
I laughed bitterly " can't really blame him for not wanting to be with me.." I looked down at my chipped toe nail polish in a sort of daze than slowly closed the closet door.

I walked across the hall to one of our bathrooms and clicked the lock button behind me. I placed my outfit on top of the sink counter and began running my bath water.

Slowly, I stripped out of my suit and cloak and dipped into the Luke warm water.

I sank down into the water until it rested just beneath my nose. I could feel my eyes wanting to slip close from the relaxing water and from lack of sleep.

And surely they closed after a few moments of lazily staring at the dripping faucet.

-------
Screams filled my ears as civilians ran past me in slow motion.

I was laying in the concrete watching a green beast rip people in half.
A evil smirk played on the beast lips as he grabbed another human by the throat.

I frantically got up and ran towards him "stop!"

He looked over at me with his hooded black eyes.

"My dearest Raven, you look so beautiful today" that voice belonged to the beast not beast boy, I had to remind myself that.

"Bring back Garfield!"

He walked closely as he dragged the screaming human along with him.
"Why ? He doesn't want you. He said so himself. Let me have you"

I felt tears brimming my eyes as the hurt settled and the fear of the human slowly being crushed in his large hand.

"I don't.. Care. He's still my friend! So let him be!"

He angrily slammed the man down into the gravel and ran up to me.
"Let me have you!"

He grabbed my neck and slammed my back into the sidewalk.
His teeth scrapped my cheek and saliva ran down my neck. I could barely breathe and with my last breath I screamed "No!"

He lent dangerously close to my ear "than so be it. I will take over Garfield until there's nothing left"
---
My eyes were still closed and I screamed until I heard the door bust open and my body being picked out of the bathtub.

I trembled and felt the arms hold me tighter "sh rae.."

I slowly opened my eyes and see beast boy nervously looking down on me. He gently laid a towel over me as he brushed my cheek.
"Are you okay?! I heard screams and flailing and when I came in you were under the water.." He hugged me closer and I cuddled closer to his warmth.

My vision felt so real.. I felt my eyes water up and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I sat on his lap.

"I don't want to lose you.." I sobbed into his neck, not caring that I was making my self look like a fool.

He rubbed my bare back "you won't Rae"

I shook my head " I will! I saw it.."
He pulled me back with a confused stare " what do you mean?"

"I had a vision in the bath.. The beast was killing innocent people.. And he said he was going to take every part of you.."

He hugged me tightly again "that won't happen" he reassured.

But I continued to sob.