Chapter 12 "That's Beast Boy"

Robin-

I sat in my room looking through the criminal records for a certain villain. I heard a loud crash and piercing screams.

I grabbed my staff and ran out to the main room, along with cyborg who looked like he just woke up.

"What the hell is going on?" He said through a yawn.

I gripped my staff tighter "I don't know, but were about to find out"

We rounded the corner and saw a giant green beast with completely black eyes covered in blood, standing over a man who gasped for air every few seconds.

Cyborg's human eye widened and he got his arm canon ready. The beast shifted it's gaze over to us and smirked, licking the small amount of blood that splattered on it's lips off.

"Ah the rest of the titans..where's the orange one?"  His gaze held amusement and I clenched my teeth.

"That's none of your business. Who are you?"

He rolled his eyes and flicked his wrist, the blood splattered to the ground and his large clawed hand was free of any blood.

"Always the same fucking questions. I only want to talk to Robin though" He smiled and paced around the main room, his steps stomping each time. Cyborg rolled his eyes "I'm staying here, whether you like it or not"

"Than who's going to help sweet Raven?"

Our faces visibly paled "Where is she?!" Cyborg screamed.

He flicked his eyes to the large hole in the side of the tower and looked back at cyborg with a smile.

Cyborg ran and jumped out the hole.

Leaving the Green Beast and myself alone.

Cyborg-

I landed with a large thud on the concrete. And heard sobbing off in the distance. A little feet away was Raven sprawled out on the concrete, blood ran from her leg and face.

"Rae?!"

I ran over to her and skid to a stop. I fell to my knees beside her and scanned her body. One broken rib, one broken leg and a concussion.

I was afraid to pick her fragile body up. One down fall to being a robot is I can't feel and I'm afraid if I pick her up I'll basically hurt her even more.

I looked around for maybe a person who could call an ambulance until I felt something soft against my cheek.

I looked down and raven had her slender hand on my dark cheek. Tears fell from her beautiful eyes.

"Where's Beast boy?" She sobbed.

I furrowed my brows "I'm not sure Rae.. but Robin's taking care of the Beast. We'll bring that monster down" I assured her. I looked up again until I heard a loud grunt.

She forced herself to sit up "Hey! You need to lay back down"

She shook her head frantically "No! That beast is Beast boy!" She grabbed my shoulders and rested her body weight against me.

My eyes widened "What?"

"His powers are taking over his body slowly. Garfield's been trying to contain it, but this time it won't go back.." She sobbed "It won't give me Beast Boy back.."

I saw Starfire walking up to the tower "Star!"

Starfire turned her attention to us and gasped, her bags dropping. She flew over and covered her mouth as she saw Raven bleeding.

"You need to pick her up carefully and take her to our medical room, can you do that?" She speechlessly nodded and carried Raven towards the back of the tower.

I quickly ran into the tower, making it back to the main room where Robin was hunched over with wounds all over him and the beast or. Beast boy, was laughing at his pain.

Hey!"

I screamed.

The beast turned around and raised an eyebrow "We want Beast Boy back!"

Cyborg ran and landed a hard punch to the beats's jawline. The Beast laid on the ground still.

Robin looked confused at cyborg "What's beast boy got to do with this?"

I let out a sigh "Well apparently That beast is Beast boy"