Deja Vu

~*Dim drives the Trojan hoarse in to Hajek's underground garage.
Angela is staked out across the street with a birds eye view. As Lucy and her team make their way up the fire escape prepared to breach if things go south. ~*

Dim is greeted by 3 muscle one checks the trunk nodding to the others that the drugs are accounted for. A brief search and the goons find Dims piece.

Dim: I got a piece on my left, I want it back. (Notifying his team he is now unarmed)

Goon 1: Let's go see the boss. (Goon 2 drives off in Dims car. Thorsens team follows in an unmarked car at a discreet distance.)

Dim allows himself to be lead out to the rooftop pool area. Mood appears casual but he is taking everything in.

Angela: UC inside rescue 1 stand by.

Goon 1: Boss he's here.

Hajek: (Turns to face Dim) You're a BRAVE man. Disappearing with my dope. Showing up here like nothing happened.

Dim: I was worried I caught a tail. Didn't want to jam you up.

Hajek: Hear that Wisco he's looking out for me. What do you think of my view?

Dim: It's dope. When do I get paid?

Hajek: When you convince me—not to have Wisco throw how off this balcony,

Scene flashes to Lucy~

Lucy: Get ready to breach.

Then Angela: If anyone lays a hand on our UC take them down.

Dim steps back from ledge.

Dim: Yo, your trying to scare me, it AINT working. We both know your too smart to murder me where you live. Plus I gots people that wouldn't take it too well. Safer for you to keep me on payroll. Smarter too.

Hajek: You know I heard you were a bit a dumbass.

Lucy grips her gun tightly fearing his covers blown. She doesn't like this side of UC work. All of the anxiety without the spike of adrenaline to get you through.

Dim: (Chuckles the only hint that he's feeling a little out of his element) Yeah...well, helps people underestimate me.

Hajek: Wisco will give you your money on the way out.

Dim: Word

Hajek: Or you could do another job for me and triple it.

Dim: What kind of job?

Hajek: Can't tell you that yet. But its heavy. And wet. And tomorrow. Oh, and we'll need a driver..so..bring your old lady. I hear she's fast.

Dim: (chuckles) Yeah sometimes too fast.

Hajek: No such thing. We'll be in touch.

Dim exits the roof signaling the end of the op. Angela's voice can be heard on the radio.

Angela: Arrest team stand down we need to see how we this new job plays out. Thorsen what's the status of the package?

Thorsen: Still on the move. Want us to intercept them?

Angela: Negative. Keep eyes on until the drug team intercepts them.

Thorsen: Copy that.
Several minutes later. Narcotics have intercepted the package are we green to go back to the precinct?

Angela: Not yet. I need you to intercept another package for me. Jakes girlfriend Sonja. She lives off Griffith Park. Your team is the closest unit in route, I will have dispatch send deets to your box. We need to figure out who she is, so I can find a UC to go under cover with Dim.