Part2

Anonymous (pov)

Hello Voice 1 said.

You got her voice 2 asked.

Yea I'm on my way
Voice 1 said.

Ight bring them to me as soon as you walk in voice 2 said.

Igh boss man voice 1 said.

                          1 minute later
______________________

                     Trinity (pov)

                          1 minute later ______________________                                   Trinity (pov)

I woke up and my head hurt so bad so I'm guessing they hit me with something hard.

I tried to move but couldn't so I started to look around for something until I hard the door knob moving so I played sleep.

I see mommy now I hard my baby say.

I tried to get up so fast but couldn't cause the ropes and chains I was rapped in .

Who df is you and why do you got me and my baby I said getting mad.

He laughed then turned the light on which made me close my eyes cause it was to bright.

When my eyes got used to the light I look at them man who had my baby..

Surprise surprise you ain't think to tell me I had a baby he said.

I set their quiet as he continue.

Then you ran thinking I wouldn't find you after you did this fuck shit he said and I could tell he was getting mad.

Then I started having flashbacks

Flashback
______________________
Trinity  bitch just come with us damn ramiyah said as her and India beg me to go to this party.

Omggg fine y'all get on my nerves I said finding me something to wear.

Come take my picture miya India said.

Igh take mine next miya said..

Alr hurry up trin she said..

Ight bitch damn go take y'all pictures and leave me df alone damn I said getting frustrated because I didn't want to go.

They walked out and I found this pretty but basic fit.

I was wearing a purple puff coat, purple heels and a purple dress I look so damn good..

India had  on all Black but she still looked good so did Miya she had on black to.

After we took pictures we set in the car and posted them before pulling off

@RamiyahMarie