7

As night time falls, Seraya and I sit in the parking lot of Main Event. With my phone in hand, I open my chat with Gian and proceed to send him a text.

Me: Wya?

Immediately, the message is read. Shortly after, he responds.

Twin😈👊🏾: Out with Zach, why?

Me: Lemme have the room to myself for an hour

Twin😈👊🏾:

I bust out laughing at the picture he used as a response

I bust out laughing at the picture he used as a response. Then, I reply:

Me: Hollering 😭 stay off of twitter bro

Twin😈👊🏾: Nah cuz what you and Seraya finna get into? 😟

Me:. I'm finna get into Seraya, fuck you mean 😏

Twin😈👊🏾: Nasty bitch
I'll stay out y'all way

Me: Preciate it 😎

I swipe out of our messages and slide my phone into my back pocket. Taking my car out of park, I drive across the lot. I wait for an opening before driving into the road and approaching the light.

"So what did he say?" Seraya asks, looking up from her phone.

"He said we can have the room for an hour." I respond.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see her putting her phone down. She leans over with a smirk painting her glossy lips. "An hour, huh?" She whispers into my ear, "Can't wait."

I wait for a shiver...that never comes. So to make up for it, I lick my lips.

Hm, that's weird.

Seraya then dips her head down to my neck. She kisses down the side of it and stops just above my collarbone. Sucking the skin into her mouth, Seraya drags her hand down my chest and my stomach, until it finally lands on my crotch.

Usually, there would be a change in my breathing pattern by now. By now, I would feel blood flowing to my dick. Instead, my breathing pattern feels normal and I'm soft. To mask my confusion to my body's response, I moan.

Leaning away, Seraya smirks and touches the mark she's left with her index finger. "Mine." She declares.

"Yours." I reply with a fake smile.

< Time Skip >

As soon as we get inside my dorm, I lock the door behind us and press Seraya into the wall within a flash. She gasps and then her lips form a smirk. I close the distance by kissing her. The kiss wastes no time getting dirty with my tongue entering her mouth and hers eagerly finding mine. Seraya wraps her arms around my neck and I move my hands to cup her breasts.

All the while, I'm not feeling how I usually do. I should feel something by kissing Seraya right now. I should feel something by touching her like this. Instead, I'm still soft. So although I don't show it, I'm mentally freaking out now.