13

Lashawn

A kiss that started off soft and slow eventually turns rough and messy when Isaiah pushes me down and straddles my lap. I groan as he greedily tongues my mouth. When I feel myself harden with arousal, I clutch his face to get him to stop.

"Yo what is this?" I ask.

Isaiah raises a brow in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"This," I gesture to him straddling me, "You know that I want you and that I'm not satisfied with being your friends with benefits. So why are you kissing me? What are we, Zay?"

"Maybe I'm not satisfied with being your friends with benefits either." He retorts.

"But just a couple of days ago, you didn't wanna be tied down?" I remind him with a skeptical expression.

"I didn't and honestly, I still don't think I'm ready to be, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to trying." Isaiah responds with a small smile.

I stare into his eyes, searching for insincerity. All that stares back at me at are his genuine brown orbs. I sigh before saying, "Ight hollon."

I move to sit up with Isaiah still in my lap. My arms come to wrap around his back. At the same time, he wraps his arms around my neck.

"We need to go over sum rules then." I said.

Whilst tilting his head, he looks at me innocently as he says, "Lay em on me, daddy."

My eyebrows practically shoot up to the top of my head. The erection I was trying to will down only strengthened after hearing that. Isaiah chuckles at my reaction, making me mug him.

"I'm sorry," Isaiah continues giggling, "You can continue."

"First things first, no flirting or entertaining other niggas. You're pretty as fuck, Zay, so niggas flirting with you issa given. As long as you don't flirt back, I won't have to fuck you up." I say quite seriously.

"Ight and stop calling me that." He grumbles.

"What? Pretty?" I ask and he answers with a straight face. I smirk before responding, "But you are, baby. Why do you think I've been feeling you for a year and a half?"

Isaiah looks away bashfully, causing me to chuckle. Not a second later, his head whips around with a serious look on his face.

"Look, I gotta rule of my own then." He says and I already know what it is before he says it, "Don't be overly-aggressive with me, Shawn. I like a lil choking, but not to the point where I feel like my life finna end - don't whip no gun out on me neither."

I nod, "I hear ya and I promise I won't."

Isaiah nods back, believing me.

"Next rule I think we can both agree on is communication." I bring up, "Communicate when you're sad. Communicate when you're mad. Communicate when you're not in the mood for talking. Communicate when you're not in the mood for doing anything, ya know what I'm saying?"

He nods again in understanding.

"And last one, it's not really a rule, more of a demand actually. Break up with Seraya." I order.

"Bruh." Isaiah responds.

"What? Be forreal now, she is the last person on yo mind. Just dead the relationship because I'm not letting you go back to her, no way." I tell him seriously.

"Ight Shawn." He agrees, "Imma break up with her after practice."

Looks like we're both settling some scores after practice today.