Chapter 24: Taken Away

Ultimately, the crew decided to leave Skypeia for the best of everyone, much to Luffy's disappointment. But before leaving, Luffy asked Sanji to make some Bentos for all of you.

Zoro, Robin, Nami, and Chopper decided to stay on the Going Merry while the rest went back to Pagaya's house to make the Bentos. You chose to go with them because Ash is still there too.

"Where's Conis, Pagaya-San?" You asked the older man who seems nervous at your student question.

"A-ah. She went back to bid farewell to the others, (Y/N)-San. Sumimasen" He answered to your question with a hint of holding back his words. You grew suspicious about it but decided not to question him.

You nodded and close the door of Conis' room. The girl is kind enough to let Ash rest in her room while you were outside. 

You approached the bed and pet Ash's small head. Ash made a sound of acknowledgment of your presence but did not move from his laying form. 

He's in his original form. A 3 feet white anaconda. It's amazing such a small creature can turn into a terrifying giant anytime.

You lay in bed feeling very tired and hungry at the same time. Even if you eat human food, the hunger you're feeling can't be satisfied. You don't know where you can get a sinful soul in this place. You only eat Niverian's soul most of the time. You really don't like the taste of the human soul to be honest. 

It just doesn't feel right.

Pagaya and Conis are starting to act suspiciously. It's a such shame really. You're starting to like them. 

You released a heavy sigh and close your eyes slowly. You need a quick nap. Just a quick one. 

Very quickly...

....

•••••

"This is bullshit. Why must I do this shit... This ain't even my job...." Leo mumbled angrily while closely following a group of people that is part of the Dhalia's pirate. 

He's following them secretly to gather more information about their recent acts and hopefully to get more important names they can use.

Naturally, Louise will order the elite team to do this kind of mission but since the elite team is occupied with getting information around Dressrosa about Kaido, Louise chose him to do this task.