𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯
╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

A few weeks before the Rui incident happened, there was a young boy with green and black checkered patterns on his haori, was sitting at a bench eating a bowl of udon noodles with a young demon woman who seems to be sleeping beside him. The young demon woman beside him was wearing a pink kimono with black outer robe. The young boy's name was Tanjiro Kamado and the young demon woman was Nezuko Kamado. 

He was eating peacefully...Not until he smelled a familiar bloody scent coming from far away. He immediately dropped the bowl of ramen, grabbed both Nezuko and his katana and quickly dashed towards the familiar scent that was radiating from a busy street. 

He was angry, furious and a lot of other emotions all together, though he knows that he doesn't stand a chance against the demon king. He needs to kill him, he needed to behead him. He pushed aside the people who was on his way and apologize to them as he continued to run quickly. Nezuko on the other hand was super confused but just let her brother drag her. When Tanjiro finally saw the back of the demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji. He quickly pat on the man's shoulder. 

Muzan who was talking to a woman was obviously annoyed to be interrupted. He turned his head to see who dared interrupt his talk with the woman. But there he saw a young boy with the familiar hanafuda earrings. Recognising those earrings, he immediately tries to compose himself. "THOSE EARRINGS!! I HAVE TO ELIMINATE THIS BOY! Wait...judging by it's outfit, it seems it's a demon slayer...." Muzan stared at the young boy.

(A/N: I intentionally made Muzan calling Tanjiro an "it".)

"Do I know you?" Muzan wanted to leave that area immediately as he continued to stare at those hanafuda earrings. Tanjiro didn't say anything but when he wanted to unsheathe his sword, he heard a woman's voice. 

"Darling, do you know this young boy?" The woman with him was none other than Y/N Kibutsuji. "No, I don't. But is there anywhere you want to go?" Muzan asked as he tried to ignore the young boy. "Hmm, well I heard that there was a famous restaurant that sells amazing wagashi with matcha tea.

(A/N: Wagashi are traditional Japanese sweets.)

"Sweets are bad for you though, but if you want them so bad then we shall go and have some." Meanwhile this conversation was going, the young boy was shaken when he saw how good their relationship was. "Didn't you know he's a bad guy? That he kills people? Why is he pretending to be close to a human?

The thoughts of the young boy was flooding his own mind that his hands were staring to shake. He didn't even knew that Muzan secretly injected his blood onto a random pass-byer. Tanjiro only gotten out of his thought was when he saw the pass-byer biting a woman's arm. Tanjiro quickly took action by pinning the pass-byer down. "Wait a second...WHERE DID MUZAN GO?!

Tanjiro whipped his head around to try finding the tall black haired man but failed miserably. The now "demon" pass-byer was losing control. Tanjiro grabbed a cloth and stuffed it inside the pass-byer's mouth hoping it would help a bit. Tanjiro knew 100% that Muzan was still close-by because of his great sense of smell. He yelled out loudly. "MUZAN KIBUTSUJI, ONE DAY I WILL KILL YOU!!!

Muzan and Y/N who heard it clearly, quickly went to an alleyway. Muzan started to shake profusely, his eyes were shivering in fear. Since Y/N had Muzan's blood inside her body, she too was shivering. "That boy...he had Yoriichi Tsugikuni's hanafuda earrings. Am I right?" Y/N asked as she pats her son's back to try calming him down. "Yes...yes mother. How that monster nearly killed me still runs in my mind vividly. I nearly forgot about it but that kid triggered my memory." Muzan continued to shiver in fear, remembering the past events. 

Y/N hugged Muzan tightly in her embrace. "Mother...mother...mother, I'm scared...I'm really scared...what should I do." Muzan had tears in his red crimson eyes. It of course wounded Y/N's motherly heart a lot. She hugged him tighter and whispered, "No no. It's alright now. He's already deceased darling. Don't cry...don't cry..." Y/N was also starting to feel the tears in her eyes. "Please don't cry sweetie..." Y/N sniffled as she tries her best not to cry in front of her beloved son.

"I won't...I'm sorry mother." Muzan let go of the hug. "Mother...do you still perhaps want the wagashi?" Muzan asked her mother sweetly. "Oh darling, you know your mother is too old for sweets. It was just to quickly get away from that young boy." Y/N smiled and brushed the strands of hair that was blocking Muzan's face. 

"Mother is so smart." Muzan smiled. "Oh please, this old woman is too old for compliments. Plus, mother knows everything. Seeing the way you saw that boy, I knew I had to do something." Y/N managed to laugh out. "Mother is not old for anything." Y/N giggled the moment Muzan said that. 

"Mother, it's getting late you should go back to the infinity mansion and get a bath. I already informed Nakime to prepare your bath." "But what about you? Aren't you going with your mother?" Y/N asked her son. "Not now, I have something to do real quick. I'll come back really fast after I'm done." Y/N nods and went back to the mansion by stepping into the shadows and disappears with the shadow. 

Muzan quickly summoned two demons that was near him. He only managed to summon normal demons but he didn't care at that moment. The only thing in mind that he has in his mind right now was, "I need to quickly eliminate that kid and quickly go back home to meet mother.

"I need you to eliminate a kid with hanafuda earrings. This is an order. If you managed to successfully killed him, I would think about making you one of my moons." Hearing this, the two demons quickly accepted the order that was given to them. Well...it's not like they had a choice.

"Yes, Muzan-Sama." they bowed and quickly went on the mission that was given by their master, to kill a young boy with hanafuda earrings.

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

(A/N: OH MY GOSHHH!! I MANAGED TO POST TWO CHAPTERS)

『••✎••』Word Count: 1092 words