𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

╔═════☩══♚══☩═════╗
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯
╚═════☩══♚══☩═════╝

Rambling was the only thing he could hear from the platinum blonde's mouth. "Ah!! Y/N-Sama is so kind and so nice. She even allow me to walk with her in the garden today!" Giggles were heard from the same mouth again with a few more rambles saying how nice and kind Y/N was, on repeat...

HE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!

Sure, Y/N-Sama is nice since all the Upper Moons she had spend her time on, kept saying how they enjoyed her company but...HE CAN'T STAND THIS FREAK ANYMORE AFTER HE HAD HUNG OUT WITH HER! WELL...IT'S NOT LIKE HE COULD STAND HIM FROM THE BEGINNING!! AND WORST OF ALL HE KEEPS BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR TIME TO HIM! LIKE WHY?! FIND SOMEONE ELSE MAN, LIKE CAN'T YOU JUST GET A LIFE?? PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!!

Upper Moon 3 just let out a loud sigh and walked away from him. Douma smiled cheekily knowing that he had successfully annoyed him. Of course, Douma isn't just going to let him go. So, he chased after him. "Akaza-Dono, let's spend our time with Y/N-Sama right now. I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Giving Akaza one of those irritating grins.

Seeing this, Akaza sped up his walking pace. 'Seriously, he's so annoying.' Was the only thing Akaza could think of. Douma still tagging along behind Akaza giving his usual big grins. Seeing him grin made Akaza even more annoyed and the fact that he is tailing him from behind is just irritating for Akaza. Before Akaza could hit Douma so that he will stop following him, a female voice interrupted them. "Douma-Dono."

"Muzan-Sama wishes to see you regarding the report from your previous mission." Nakime said with a small bow to indicate respect for higher ups. "Aww man, it's such a shame Akaza-Dono, let's just talk next time!" Douma gave Akaza one of his big close eyed grin, making Akaza ticked in anger. 

Douma left in a hurry while whistling away with Nakime escorting him to Muzan. Akaza finally let out a big sigh, he can finally breathe. He followed where his legs had guided him to. He slid open the door and saw that it was a rose garden. He was speechless at how well maintained it was.

He had heard a few times that the garden is well maintained because Y/N was the one who is taking care of the garden. It was also because it was Y/N's favourite place. He was quite happy that there is a place that he can let loose and breathe in the fresh air. 

"It's good to see that Upper Moon 3 appreciates my garden." A euphonious and elegant voice was heard behind him, slowly and quietly approaching him. But before the voice could say anything else, Akaza turned around and kneeled with his fist and palm clasping together.

"I, Upper Moon 3, Akaza, greets her highness, Y/N-Sama." The tone of respect from Akaza's voice surprised Y/N a lot, catching her off guard. "Ehem, you may rise Akaza and I allow you to call me by my name." With that Akaza stood up and waited for Y/N's next command.

Talking to Akaza reminded Y/N of her life as a human, where she held her position as a noble and the servants, nobles and people who are bellow her status had to treat her with respect and utmost loyalty. 

Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked at Akaza and asked, "So do you have any free time to spare for me?" "Of course anything for Y/N-Sama." Y/N couldn't hold her smile and burst into laughter.  Y/N slowly wiped her teary eyes while Akaza standing in front of her feeling awkward, since he doesn't know why Y/N suddenly laugh...Did he mess something up? Was his introduction weird? The awkwardness Akaza felt did not leave until Y/N finally stop laughing and instead clutch her tummy. 

"Sorry about that, it's just that your way of speaking is so formal that I can't help but laugh. The way you are treating me is giving me nostalgia of my past." Y/N wiped the single droplet of tear with her finger. 

"What I'm trying to say is...Please feel free to address me properly, however you like." Y/N gave Akaza a smile. The said smile gave Akaza a sense of nostalgia....Where and when did he see a similar smile like that? He doesn't remember....When Y/N smiled, a man in his late 30's flashed into his mind. But he couldn't seem to remember where he had seen that man...Was it when he was a human? If so, he should let it go and stop trying to remember it. The memories are gone for a reason after all, if one can't seem to remember it, we shouldn't try so hard to remember it. 

Akaza's thoughts were interrupted with loud shooting bangs. A spiral sparkling  whirl of light, shoots towards the sky, emitting beautiful twinkling and glimmering flower patterns in the sky accompanied by a few gushes of wind blowing through Y/N and Akaza's hair and Y/N's flowy clothes. The image of the fireworks were reflected in both Akaza and Y/N's eyes. None of them could say a single word as they both admired the night sky that was full of fireworks and small twinkles of stars. 

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

(A/N: LOL- I totally didn't forget about this book after having a writer's block....OK FINE I DID! I WAS TOO BUSY READING OTHER FANFICS....But anyways, I really hope everyone is doing alright and that everyone is safe and stay hydrated. Recently my game has been updating and that I have also been putting my focus on the new update. And the update is only 2/3 of the update. So, there is still future upcoming updates. I have also been playing the game so that I can save up for Halloween events. Forget about that, how have you been, my lovely readers? I hope you're doing fine. Even if you aren't, remember there's still a lot of people out there who loves you. For example, ME!! 💞)

『••✎••』Word Count: 1025 words