Fight For Love

"Well that's the last of his stuff. Thank goodness. Huh?" Alexis asks as she is cleaning Hickory's stuff out of the room before hearing music and sees Choo-Choo jumping on a trampoline while wearing a mask as some cats are singing nearby.

"Alexis." Choo-Choo says as he grabs hold of Alexis's balcony as she walks out onto it.

"Charming." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Charming? Really?" Choo-Choo asks happily.

"Yes. Hold on. I'll be right down." Alexis says as she goes downstairs toward the door.

"Oh my dear. You set my heart on fire." A yellow cat says as he comes over to Alexis as she comes outside.

"And you'll take off your mask?" Alexis asks.

"In due time my dear." The yellow cat says.

"In due time for your friend to realize I'm not as foolish as he may think with your tricks?" Alexis asks curiously while smiling.

"Huh?" The yellow cat asks in surprise.

"I know you're not Choo-Choo. My sense of smell is better than that." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Wait. You knew?" Choo-Choo asks as he comes over.

"Yes." Alexis says as she nods.

"Gee. I'm sorry Alexis." Choo-Choo says as he gives an ashamed look.

"What for? I didn't say I wasn't impressed by your attempts." Alexis says as she giggles.

"Really?" Choo-Choo asks.

"Yes. I really liked your poem you sent me." Alexis says as she smiles before kissing Choo-Choo on the cheek.

"Gosh. But wait. What about your boyfriend?" Choo-Choo asks curiously.

"Hickory is gone. He wasn't right for me. But long as you don't mind me being part wolf well then I don't mind taking chances with an alley cat." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Really?" Choo-Choo asks happily.

"Yeah." Alexis says as she smiles.

"So does that mean you'll go on a date with me?" Choo-Choo asks happily.

"Of course." Alexis says.