Disnay

So after i wrote every chapter I thought 'dangit, why do I keep forgetting to put in Pantalian dragons?' So I'm making sure I do this time! Enjoy! By the way, a shout out to @Papayatherainwonk for being THE ONLY ONE who EVER gives me dares

*Jaguar walks into the common room walking like toothless on her back legs so she can carry a letter*

Lechwe: please tell me it's a dare, I've been so bored

Jaguar: yep but first- *claps and Lynx, Blue, Cricket, Sundew, Luna, Swordtail and Willow appear*

Sundew: ARGH! WHO'S KIDNAPPED US AND THE RANDOM ICE WING AND IS ABOUT TO DIE AT MY TALONS!?

Jaguar: it's a dare

Willow: so the rumours are true? There is a scavenger writing our life?

CTB: *falls out of a fourth wall gap as a Jaguar döppleganger* wow, it's been a while since we broke it

Jaguar: why do you look like me?!

CTB: you're my OC, I made you in wings of fire roblox (yep, you might see me!, I'll put CTB in the bio) and a lot of art so there's other Jaguars out there and I don't know why I didn't come in as my other rainwing Hibiscus *claps and turns into a teal rainwing with blue wings, a pink underbelly and yellow markings*

Jaguar: that's much more comfortable 

CTB: well I'm going to go now *goes back through gap and closes it with fourth wall plaster*

Swordtail: WHY were we bring here?

Willow: for a dare?

Jaguar: Yep! We all get to become Disney characters! And dream works and Pixar, what ever character works best *claps and Winter becomes Shrek, Moon and Luna becomes Rapunzel (Luna has brown hair) Quibli and Swordtail are Flynn  Riders (Swordtail's is blond), Kinkajou is Jasmine, Lynx is Fiona, Blue, Reef, Lechwe and are Prince Charming(brothers), Turtle is Aladdin, Jaguar is Cinderella, Anemone is Arial, Willow is Snow White, Sundew is Tiana(a Charming princess cause yeah)*

Sundew: ARGH I'M A READING MONKEY! 

Willow: calm down, We'll be fin- *the cave turns into a model of their stories and they are transported to their caste of tower of cottage or swamp, they all meet in a large trees with levels, double ups are twins*

Moon: *starts throwing hair out the window* so we just wait for them to come come our hair?

Luna: *also throws hair out the window* I guess, OH WE GET TO HIT THEM WITH A FRYING PAN!

Moon: that's going to be fun

Quibli: *from the ground* MOON, LUNA (just realised that, that was not intentional) YOU'RE UP THERE RIGHT!? 

Swordtail: I see hair so- HEY ONES MOVING UP

Luna: YEAH ONE SEC GOTTA GRAB SOME FRYING PANS

{different story}

Winter: *walking through a forest* come on Lynx we are taking you to an arranged marriage with lord fart quad  because that's what the story dictates

Lynx: *flopped over his shoulder as she's stopped fighting* FINEEEEEEEEEE HE BETTER ACT NICER THAN YOU

Winter: I hate being in this part where they hate each other 

Lynx: me too

Robin Hood: *drops from the sky and snatches Lynx*

{different story}

Jaguar: *looks at the clock and yells back as she runs from Lechwe* I HAVE TO GO! GOODBYE!